Ex Waltheof School pupils

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone one remembers my mum Tracey shaw had an older brother John Shaw and a sister Susan Shaw think my mum left 1978 ?

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 13:42 ----------

Hi terminator Finchy S here i played rugby with John at waltheof albert madden steve pearce al green pete allen

Regards Steve. Give us a clue

Hi finchy I noticed that you remember Lenny deakin, my auntie was married to him for a while Susan shaw she had a brother John shaw and a younger sister tracey Shaw (my mum) do you know them ?

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 13:44 ----------

any waltheof pupils on here 75 2 78 ilrft in 78 pop was headmaster and matt wasdep head cheers

I think my mum left in 78 Tracey shaw

The name Susan Shaw rings a bell. Its such a long time ago. Didn't she knock about with Kevin Burns?

Kevin

The name Susan Shaw rings a bell. Its such a long time ago. Didn't she knock about with Kevin Burns?

Kevin

Hi I'm not sure but I can find out for you

Kevin

Ey up Kevin. I was in the same class as you in the first year at Waltheof.

Mr Mawson. I can recall you and Kenny Stinchcombe sitting at the front, hands waving in frantic competition to answer questions. Such enthusiasm and keenness, but Waltheof soon knocked that out of us!

Steve Damms.

was anyone there when gardiner started??

Hi, I was there when he was the Deputy Head then the Head. Great Teacher I got on with him well as he was heavily involved in the Annual School Productions and I was in them every year. I know a lot of people disliked him but I thought hen was sound. I hear hes been very ill lately? Hope he,s Ok?

Mr Mawson. I can recall you and Kenny Stinchcombe sitting at the front, hands waving in frantic competition to answer questions. Such enthusiasm and keenness, but Waltheof soon knocked that out of us!

Steve Damms.

Faint recollections of Jed ( Kevin) bellowing " BEULLA " across the playground

This may have been in admiration of a perfectly struck " LOGAN " inflicted on some poor unsuspecting victim .............. by another pupil ?

Used in conjunction with a secondary " DEADLEG" the victim's recovery could be quite prolonged , and never forgotten .

Though the expression " PEARLER " may have been the appreciative term for that particular infliction .

The rigours of Waltheof Playground Etiquette, may well have befitted a Roman Gladiator

---------- Post added 31-01-2018 at 16:40 ----------

Steve Damms.

Mr Mawson , once gave Me & Thee 1100 lines to write over the weekend , I recall , after Him witnessing a " battle of the inkwell" spat twixt ourselves.

He also bet that you handed in your's before moi' , He was of course , correct .

Glad to see you made a career of it , Mr D

Still trying to finish mine , for those who stay awake.

Cheers.

Edited by Darnex

Hi Darnex

Thought ypu be interested to know Kev B contacted me via Linkedin. I've also met up with Pete B a couple of times recently.

Be good for me and thee to meet up.

---------- Post added 31-01-2018 at 19:01 ----------

Hi Darnex

Thought you'd be interested to know Kev B contacted me via Linkedin. I've also met up with Pete B a couple of times recently.

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone one remembers my mum Tracey shaw had an older brother John Shaw and a sister Susan Shaw think my mum left 1978 ?

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 13:42 ----------

Hi finchy I noticed that you remember Lenny deakin, my auntie was married to him for a while Susan shaw she had a brother John shaw and a younger sister tracey Shaw (my mum) do you know them ?

---------- Post added 30-10-2017 at 13:44 ----------

I think my mum left in 78 Tracey shaw

I remember a Tracy Shaw from Hyde Park flats. She had 2 brothers, Kenny and John and 2 sisters Susan and Bernadette all older than her

Hi Darnex

Yo dude, PM sent. Cheers

Still looking for anyone who left Waltheof in 1968

Ex Marshall's class Pop was the Head

Sarson, Cooper, etc.

Names fail me but Frank Hann seems to come to mind and Bullas

Alec

Hi Anyone

I am Phil Shaw. I was at Waltheof 1964 - 1968. Remember mates Roger Thurston, Gary Street, Lewis Hamilton, Tony (Bug) Schultz...

Hope you’re all still around. Be great to know.