Ex Waltheof School pupils

Still not letting me PM you Darnex, probably a slow admin uptake thing.

Have a think about an aubergine 100E, a green 1500 MK1 cortina (rubber side up) and a white/red mini.

Any Clues?

SWMBO Has just said can you remember Strawberry, Split :heyhey:

---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 12:49 ----------

Industry Road , Peaked Cap , GreatCoat , DartFoot games no visible signs of intelligence ?

Dat wud be me:loopy::huh::huh::gag:

Yo Dude.

Regards to M . and Yes , I do remember ............ bloomin eck that was some time ago.

Will await P.M,s

Welcome to the Delusions of Adequacy Club ! I signed up long - since .

Nanoo Nanoo .

Well some of comments from likes of Ben Holland ransom Shipley didn't leave much to the imagination

Today they would be in so much trouble

Many a time Ben Holland blackboard rubber narrowly missed me

I think that's why my hair is white today it's the bloody chalk dust

Some of Ben Holland's classics that spring to mind.

“What have you drawn this with, a poker?”

“Bring ink anywhere near my room and I will flog you until you howl for mercy”.

“Take those grubby paws to the well at the rear and soil some of the clear liquid that emerges from the fountain”.

“Take yourself to yonder little boys’ room and bring back several sheets of tracing paper”.

Picture this. Thumbs behind braces, bending knees, a rasping fart followed by “good <removed>”.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tag/masked swearing.

Step out here my scruffy little manikin , and let me lay some willow across your sweaty little palms !

I must not swear, you are only little boys , yet.

Upon espying " titch" Wright outside the medical room , who had a desire to become a jockey .

Ben proclaimed " what's the matter Mr Wright ? have you fallen at the first ?

Priceless.

Guest makapaka

David Briggs on the list above...did he end up working as a surveyor for laings?

David Briggs on the list above...did he end up working as a surveyor for laings?

Doing my Sherlock Holmes bit I recon if you contact djbriggs on this site he may be able to answer your question ;)

---------- Post added 17-11-2016 at 13:30 ----------

Doing my Sherlock Holmes bit I recon if you contact djbriggs on this site he may be able to answer your question ;)

Apologies Got the wrong Briggs in my head.

The one above used to live just above the railway bridge at Handsworth.

I came across him several years ago selling Honda cars at a main dealer in Rotherham

djbriggs i believe is a couple of years younger and lived in the Coleford road area.

Step out here my scruffy little manikin , and let me lay some willow across your sweaty little palms !

I must not swear, you are only little boys , yet.

Upon espying " titch" Wright outside the medical room , who had a desire to become a jockey .

Ben proclaimed " what's the matter Mr Wright ? have you fallen at the first ?

Priceless.

Darnex, your memory is positively Elephantine, and set me thinking about some other Hollandisms...

"Carr, drive round the room and give the paper out."

"What did you draw that with, lad, a donkey's dongler?"

On another thread, you tell me where you live. Any good pubs out your way where we could meet to reminisce and catch up on the last 40+ years?

Darnex, your memory is positively Elephantine, and set me thinking about some other Hollandisms...

"Carr, drive round the room and give the paper out."

"What did you draw that with, lad, a donkey's dongler?"

On another thread, you tell me where you live. Any good pubs out your way where we could meet to reminisce and catch up on the last 40+ years?

PM Sent Dawg

Hollandisms continued :

" For all those little mannekins ( first years ) who have not yet heard rumours of me ?

Let me tell you that I am much worse "

" Anyone late with their homework will be flogged until they bleed "

" Hearson ! " ( Kevin) who was misfortunate to have been ogling the Girls netball practice via the nearby window .....

" Get out into that yard lad , and perform netball with Miss Semmens ( netball teacher ) which He duly did . as if He had a choice. He was run ragged , but never stopped smiling.

Kevin H was , and hopefully still is , an extremely pleasant lad who's natural hangdog expression , then subsequent grin , still reminds me of Paul Newman in the Film " Cool Hand Luke "

Some Guys ( and Gals) whom attended Waltheof had a pretty tough upbringing , maybe the harshness of the regime was to help prepare us for future life's ups and downs , putting it mildly ?

---------- Post added 17-12-2016 at 21:12 ----------

Industry Road , Peaked Cap , GreatCoat , DartFoot games no visible signs of intelligence ?

Nearly forgot " Man Bites Policeman "

Nar then, ex Waltheofian,

What about Ben's "That's another one for the chop", as he marked inspecting of the line bisection. I bet he had an image in his mind of a perfectly bisected posterior. Historical abuse? We'll never know.

Merry Christmas, me old mucker.

Cheers Steve.

Have a good one.

It's better to be lucky than to be good.

hiya i remember all them my name was christine cartwright (then)

Paul Charlesworth is my brother