Ex Waltheof School pupils

hi does anyone know gary wilcox left in either 77 or 78

Now I DO remember Mark Pashley, Carl Vernals and Mel Sterland very well :) I was a couple of years behind them. Maybe you remember my sister Gillian Mercer? She was a few years ahead of me.

You remember Nigel Taylor, Wendy Humphries, Andy 'Fred' Furniss?

Hi, i know Wendy Humphries name out of those above. I don't remember your sister tho, Did Wendy Humphries have a little brother called Frank? I have remembered some other names Beverley and tracey ward(twins), Shaun o'brien, Brett hudson?

my mum left in about 1974/75 as she was pregnant with me, she was called gillian hibberd and had 5 brothers and sisters who also went there.

Hi, i know Wendy Humphries name out of those above. I don't remember your sister tho, Did Wendy Humphries have a little brother called Frank? I have remembered some other names Beverley and tracey ward(twins), Shaun o'brien, Brett hudson?

I know Shaun O'Brien well, we were good friends back in the day :) I don't recall the twins, but do remember Brent Hudson. Wendy Humpries only had an older sister, no younger brother, and she is still a good friend of my sisters :) Other names that come to mind : Derek Milner, Trevor Milne, Vincent Cotton *I had quite the crush on that fella, Lol*, Beverley Overend. Do you recall June Knowles, she dated Nigel Taylor? She was such a sweet girl, and she died of ovarian cancer when she was 15. What about David Blagdon... he was swooned over by many a girl too, remember him! In my year, and the year above me, some of the names I recall are ; twins Wendy & Gayle Hubbard, twins Carole and Andrew Fuller, Jane Furniss, Frank Sutcliffe, Mark Christian, Julie Bates, Glynn Dent, Chris Shaw, Graham Isely, Brian Wilson, Paul Martin, Patricia Martin, Alison Taylor, Betsy Smith, Paul Stone, John Clarke and his brother Robert, Gillian Burton ... and if anyone has any idea where I might find Andrew Foster, I'd appreciate the info :)

... gee.... It's all coming back to me now!!

I know Shaun O'Brien well, we were good friends back in the day :) What about David Blagdon... he was swooned over by many a girl too, remember him! In my year, and the year above me, some of the names I recall are ; twins Wendy & Gayle Hubbard, twins Carole and Andrew Fuller, Jane Furniss, Frank Sutcliffe, Mark Christian, Julie Bates, Glynn Dent, Chris Shaw, Graham Isely, Brian Wilson, Paul Martin, Patricia Martin, Alison Taylor, Betsy Smith, Paul Stone, John Clarke and his brother Robert, Gillian Burton ... and if anyone has any idea where I might find Andrew Foster, I'd appreciate the info :)

We used to call Shaun, Esso as in bum bum bum esso blue. I think i remember david Blagdon but can't place him. I knew Betsy Smith but i think she was a couple of years younger then me. As far as i can recall she came from a large family and had an elder sister called Sandra. I haven't thought of any other names but if i do i will post them..nice speaking with you.

caz

hi,

the name is marie barnes went to waltheof school straight from darnall church in 1960, my last teacher was mr edwards he was a lovely teacher which is more than what i could say for poslthwaite i don't think anyone liked him. i've still got my school leaving report it's like a little grey book and it looks a bit weathered. i was only there 3 month then i left to start work

i hated it there it wasn't a patch on darnall church. my best school mates was a girl called sandra whose mother use to work at sutherlands and a girl called anne they both lived on the dead end streets on darnall main road behind davey uniteds. one lived at the top end of darnall main rd just before the bridge that was anne and the other lived at the bottom opposite doreen crookes hairdressers. both these roads was on the right hand side going up. you may have been in the same class as me .

hi steve woza warrender remember me shortty lived in the childrens home i knocked about with jonny driver alot

Hi anybody remember Norma Cruicks I think she went to Waltheof very early on.

I left in 1982 Cracking school didnt do me any harm. Got to go now its lock down time!!!!:hihi:

I went to Waltheof from Sep 78 to June 83, remember Mrs Shaw as deputy head and Mr Smith and Mr Marshall the other two deputies. My favourite teachers were Mr Evans who taught Economics (he was a Scouser) and Mr Archer who taught Maths.

Pop retired a year or two before I left school. Always remember him stood outside the mobile English classrooms saying "Don't tread on my garden" which was just a little patch of grass. Wonder if he's still alive?

i went to waltheof early 80:s left in 83 i think lol we have had 2 reunions already and think michael thorpe is wanting to rearrange another one for august this year 2006, saw him in town couple of weeks ago but was wanting to know if there will be much interest if he did another one as most of us will be approaching the big 40 this year and 2007, so if you left in that year or year before or after then let me know either in here or by e mail at allibongo69@hotmail.co.uk and well get something in place for august and ill keep you all informed . allison sanders

i went to waltheof early 80:s left in 83 i think lol we have had 2 reunions already and think michael thorpe is wanting to rearrange another one for august this year 2006, saw him in town couple of weeks ago but was wanting to know if there will be much interest if he did another one as most of us will be approaching the big 40 this year and 2007, so if you left in that year or year before or after then let me know either in here or by e mail at allibongo69@hotmail.co.uk and well get something in place for august and ill keep you all informed . allison sanders

put my name down alison

cheers

mark;) ;)