Drinking Yourself To Death - Channel 4

And I'm sure that the poster of the 'offending' remark isn't unaware of the dangers either. Ever heard of black humour?

there is an answer to that, but I'm not going to be the one to say it :hihi:

I often wonder why you come over so sensitive and bleeding heart about some things, and then when it's something you agree with/find funny, your soft underbelly suddenly disappears and you start accusing people of lack of humour etc? :confused:

I often wonder why you come over so sensitive and bleeding heart about some things, and then when it's something you agree with/find funny, your soft underbelly suddenly disappears and you start accusing people of lack of humour etc? :confused:

I think that it's a sign of insecurity and a lack of certainty about who they are - immaturity too.

Humour failure or liver failure. Tough call.............

Spoken by someone who hasn't got a clue what someone who is dying of liver failure goes through. I won't go into detail because this is a family forum but it isn't pleasant for the sufferer or their loved ones watching. I think you need do do some serious growing up and stop the trolling.

Actually as I am the "cretin" of the cretinous remark:( It was actually a sort of light hearted response to the poster who said he would have watched it if he hadn't been ******!!! So a million apologies to all ye offended folk:mad: I DO actually know the dangers of drink, so do 99% of the population, but we are all adults and if so things touch a raw nerve so be it. I drink, you drink, then someone doesn't drink and we have a war....!!! Sound likes TB and Iraq, but so be it.. Apologies to all I offended xxxx:love:

It's like saying to Gordon Brown - with your willy - 'look, I can waste money, too!'

This is now going to be my 'Having a wee at the pub mantra' - Nice one Ousetunes :D

Such programmes are just a waste. Binge drinking is just part of the society now. As for alcoholics, i have no sympathy for them. When people get wrecked and then injure themselves all the way to Accident & Emergency, it just causes a sneer. Wasting my taxes because some morons cannot enjoy their drink responsibly like the people in mainland europe.

Liver Damage is the body saying ' This what happens when you do not have self control'

Such programmes are just a waste. Binge drinking is just part of the society now. As for alcoholics, i have no sympathy for them. When people get wrecked and then injure themselves all the way to Accident & Emergency, it just causes a sneer. Wasting my taxes because some morons cannot enjoy their drink responsibly like the people in mainland europe.

Liver Damage is the body saying ' This what happens when you do not have self control'

i have no sympathy for alcoholics too, like i said earlier i lived with one and went through hell. i saw him try to stop lots of times but he just ended having fits after fits. he once went into michael carlisle centre for 2 weeks and dried out under medical supervision. he came home and did well of all of 12 days then i caught him with a bottle of cidar hiding in the garden. he said he drank to put up with idiots, i think it was him that was a idiot. theres lots of things i could add to this but i wont bother, its not nice reading it and also bad for me to rememeber it. iam still on antidepressants thats how it all affected me.:mad:

I don't understand why people aren't mature enough to drink in moderation. Getting drunk was something I did before I grew up and realised that there's nothing pleasant about it. I'd much rather have a few drinks with friends and only get slightly tipsy. In fact I have a much better night and am a lot more fun.