Huntley on hunger strike

ARE YOU BOTHERED THAT IAN HUNTLEY IS GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE ????  

74 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU BOTHERED THAT IAN HUNTLEY IS GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE ????

• hang him and get it over and done with ?
    • let him do it the death is slow lonely and painfull ?
    • NO ? he still has rights ???????

I cant believe someone has actualy poled that the evil get has rights:loopy:

Ask Holly and Jessica about their,,,,oh sorry you cant because that evil pervert murdered them.

There is always one isn't there and its people like that and the rest of the pc brigade who are sticking up for the wrong doers. If the people like that put as much effort into the decent hard working people in the country and law abiding then england would be a much better place, not suffering with scum like huntley

Lets bring back witch hunts, burning at the stake, imprisonment without trial and public executions whilst we are at it. Why stop there, why not give out the name and address of every known sex offender so that you can fire bomb their home etc etc.. the list goes on :D

The law determined that Ian Huntley should serve a life sentence, and he has been informed that his tariff is indeed a life sentence, with no remission for his crimes.

If justice is to be seen to be done, then I for one do not want him to cheat that sentence by him taking his own life, whether through a suicide attempt or starving himself to death. Living the remainder of his life - every single day of it - without any hope of release from prison is a punishment that I wish to see exacted.

I'll be pleased to see Ian Huntley serve out the rest of his life in jail and his high profile will likely ensure that happens. The sad thing is that many lifers don't serve life and end up being released early. I don't care if they're "rehabilitated". Prison is also for punishment and if someone has ruined the life of another, why should they get the opportunity to go out and enjoy the rest of their's?

The pig got away with sexual assault and murder. If he wants to starve himself to death then let him, a good idea would be to film him like Big Brother and play it on channel 4 constantly. Id certainly watch it.

The pig got away with sexual assault and murder. If he wants to starve himself to death then let him, a good idea would be to film him like Big Brother and play it on channel 4 constantly. Id certainly watch it.

Bloodyhell.... where did you appear from? Who pulled him out of that hat :suspect:

I had a hell of a weekend. Dragging Mannings huge carcasse into heaven :D

i think he should be let out

let the people hunt him down and put him out of his misery

oh there goes number two poster of he has rights !!!! onthe poll?????? who is number three then ??? some other peadophile that is hiding behind statutes??????:suspect:

I think I was no.3 to vote No. I didn't have much choice to cast my vote against Ian Huntley being allowed to die, as in this limited poll, the OP added the bit about "human rights".

I have spent my working career identifying abused children and protecting them from further abuse. Given my track record in assisting abused children and bringing their abusers to justice, I resent your accusation that I must be a paedophile.

If you would kindly check post number 28, you will see why I voted No.

I'll be pleased to see Ian Huntley serve out the rest of his life in jail and his high profile will likely ensure that happens. The sad thing is that many lifers don't serve life and end up being released early. I don't care if they're "rehabilitated". Prison is also for punishment and if someone has ruined the life of another, why should they get the opportunity to go out and enjoy the rest of their's?

The thing is that, not only has he taken the lives of two young people, he has destroyed the lives of their parents, siblings, grand parents, friends, and has also has had an effect on every decent human being on this planet. Starvation , although an unpleasant death, is far too good for him.

I think I was no.3 to vote No. I didn't have much choice to cast my vote against Ian Huntley being allowed to die, as in this limited poll, the OP added the bit about "human rights".

I have spent my working career identifying abused children and protecting them from further abuse. Given my track record in assisting abused children and bringing their abusers to justice, I resent your accusation that I must be a paedophile.

If you would kindly check post number 28, you will see why I voted No.

Just to clarify, i didnt add the poll so i cant add to or change it.

Lets bring back witch hunts, burning at the stake, imprisonment without trial and public executions whilst we are at it. Why stop there, why not give out the name and address of every known sex offender so that you can fire bomb their home etc etc.. the list goes on :D

Sounds a sterling idea for pervs like huntley.