The Film 'Tell No One' And Foreign Language Films

Just thought I'd say I saw this film yesterdata and thought it was brilliant!! Definately recommend to anyone who's into good but not necessarily mainstream films!! I think now, the last four or five French films I've seen I've really liked :D

Yeah i cant think of another foreign film that was adapted from an American/English language novel. Is it a first? Cant be.

La cérémonie, by Chabrol, with Isabelle Huppert, is adapted from a Ruth Rendell novel " a Judgement in Stone"

I recommend it I thought it was really good.

I like the fact that foreign films are subtitled in the UK.

Back in France they're all dubbed, the Austin Power films are really rubbish dubbed in French, but I found them much better in the original language ( although not necessarily laugh out loud funny)

I think in the past few years foreign films have done quite well here haven't they?

I'm thinking about the nauseating Amelie, but also of excellent films like Pan's Labyrinth ( nice picture Sheffdan) and Life of Others.

La cérémonie, by Chabrol, with Isabelle Huppert, is adapted from a Ruth Rendell novel " a Judgement in Stone"

I recommend it I thought it was really good.

I like the fact that foreign films are subtitled in the UK.

Back in France they're all dubbed, the Austin Power films are really rubbish dubbed in French, but I found them much better in the original language ( although not necessarily laugh out loud funny)

I think in the past few years foreign films have done quite well here haven't they?

I'm thinking about the nauseating Amelie, but also of excellent films like Pan's Labyrinth ( nice picture Sheffdan) and Life of Others.

Well they do call me Dan The Paleman :)

I just thought of another one too.......Pedro Almodovar's Live Flesh which was a Ruth Rendell novel i believe.

Seen La Haine?

They will show it at The Forum for free, this thursday at 7.30.

And they have Kriek and Leffe hurray!

Not sure I've heard of that Alomodovar film?

Saw "ne le dis a personne" last friday, I enjoyed it.

Oops had to erase my last comment on it, was a bit of a spoiler!