Who's Found Their Soul Mate?

I haven't found mine yet. But I've got a pretty good idea who she is. Just need to get round to talking to her really lol.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler

I have found mine - she's the best.

We met in Uropa of all places (she fell on me drunk) and that was that :P

did you throw her out:D

I once thought i had a soul mate, she also liked funk and other similar types of music....i'll get me coat:gag:

Seriously though, I thought I had someone but you never know their true side of until a problem arises, then you find out who they really are.

Originally posted by Beastieboy

I once thought i had a soul mate, she also liked funk and other similar types of music....i'll get me coat:gag:

Seriously though, I thought I had someone but you never know their true side of until a problem arises, then you find out who they really are.

It's funny how people can change. Small factors can turn a persons mind in the complete opposite direction. I once saw a girl for 4 years and she moaned at me the whole time about some of the things I did. When we split up she started seeing someone else and started doing them all herself! Nag nag nag, that's why I'm single.

You're all very lucky if you've found your soulmate. It must be the greatest feeling in the world knowing that someone loves you as much as you love them. I've reached the conclusion that I may never, i'm 29 now and time is running out I feel. Speedy_Jim's is a good story. That is fate if ever i've heard it, you were meant to bump into each other. Nice one mate.

I found mine! She lights up my world and I never ever want to be without her.

What a fine feeling that is! :)

i may be 18, but i trully belived i had found mine!

we went out 2years.

had ups n downs, like most relationships!

but when i was with him, he made me feel so special, he 'made my world go round'!

i missed him when he had to leave, but my whole week was looking forward to seeing him next!

he made me laugh n made me feel so nice!

he looked so cute n just looking at him made me go week at the kness!

i felt special to be with him!

then it all went wrong, because he wanted to be single, which i understand, hes 19 and i 18, met when i was 16 n him 17!

stil friends, but i want to get rid of this feeling, because i cant move on until i have!

sorry to bore you lot! :)

so no one has found more than one soul mate at a time?

is that possible? is the soul for sole occupation? (see what i did there! if not pm me and ill explain!)

or can the soul be shared?

soul mates?

personally i have one and she is great, she takes up my whole soul and so she is enough for me

I thought I had found mine too but evidentally not.

BUT

I have not given up hope. I know out there there is a lid to every pot.

even if the pot is not a regular size..............

I've found mine as well!

We met on ICQ by doing a random search for south yorkshire and it picked us both out!

We've been living together 4 years now and engaged for the past 2 years and are now about to move into our new home in Hackenthorpe!

I belive in fate now so much because my fiancee and I are so much alike it is unreal.

i thought i found mine unfortunately not, we split up last nite i really thought he was the one well i wont give up theres plenty fish in the sea