Who went to thornbridge school in the 70's

ernie wise....was that goddard????

Yes it most certainly was:hihi: He looked so much like him, could've been his brother!

Yes it most certainly was:hihi: He looked so much like him, could've been his brother!

i worked there briefly,as part of the caretaking team in 1980,goddard was always telling the main caretaker to have a word with me,about talking to the 5th year girls,ha hated me the horrible little ****,i got moved to frechville,where the same thing happened,eventually getting the sack,i was the youngest assistant caretaker in sheffield at only 19 year old,so any interest from these young girls wasn,t going to be ignored.

my son Nigel WALLIS did

heyyyyyy i remember your stephen too!! how are the lads these days?

my son goes in Birley Nigel Wallis we lived on Newstead he went to Thornbridge also

been in birley today,asked about nigel,nobody knows him.....

he goes to early bar with his mate grant he lives up Thornbridge now also goes in plover

heyyyyyy i remember your stephen too!! how are the lads these days?
he,s good we are going to Egypt 15th Nigel his partner stephen his family and Brian and me Stephen works for H .S .B.Bank as a computer analist [engineer ] he,s on face book

there was a lad called Paul who went to school there in the 1970's. Anyone remember him?

Did he have a sister called Samantha? sure that name rings a bell?

i worked there briefly,as part of the caretaking team in 1980,goddard was always telling the main caretaker to have a word with me,about talking to the 5th year girls,ha hated me the horrible little ****,i got moved to frechville,where the same thing happened,eventually getting the sack,i was the youngest assistant caretaker in sheffield at only 19 year old,so any interest from these young girls wasn,t going to be ignored.

Do you remember...the scarey man, who was a caretaker? he was quite old had a face like worsel gummage and wore a really bad wig? He really was a scarey man!

he goes to early bar with his mate grant he lives up Thornbridge now also goes in plover

only kidding pauline was boozing with him yesterday,saw bri and stephen this dinner....enjoy egypt

which school,thornbridge or frecheville??? old man smith,then a bloke called cliff were at frecheville,along with a boilerman who had been burned in a fire,i forget his name,the caretaking team at thornbridge were dave sharrock,noel,bert stocks,randall thomas ,matt corrigan and me,i was the youngest by about 15 years,at 20 years old,its 28 years ago now,but i remember kerry parsisson from thornbridge,and suzanne sulley and joanne catherall from frecheville.

remember Dave Sharock my son nigel went to thornbridge and TONY CRONSHAW AS BEEN WINDING ME UP keep out of Birley Pub or im haveing a word with Christine about all those away games with Brian /Fred /Nigel /Stephen and all the other lads goody two shoes you wernt