Stagecoach Drivers Hour Rate

I love this forum, someone starts a thread asking about bus drivers pay rates but it doesn't take long before some punk chips in.

I pretty sure you missed out a few there though punk.:)

You need to change jobs dude, that bus driving will kill you man.:)

Nope it's actuaillt £7.50 an hour for new driver and rises up to something like £7.80, your best off at first with nearly £( an hour for new drivers now.

Please E Mail me As Pm wont work and i will give you information.

E mail adress is: [email protected]

Ta,

Sam

New first drivers are paid less than stagecoach drivers,im not a new drivers so im not too bothered im quite happy with my 18.5K per year:hihi:

New first drivers are paid less than stagecoach drivers,im not a new drivers so im not too bothered im quite happy with my 18.5K per year:hihi:

How can you possibly survive on that kind of wage (before tax & NI)? :huh:

Quite easily? :huh:

You need to change jobs dude, that bus driving will kill you man.:)

I have probably had more jobs than soft Joe, so I don't need to change just yet thanks (unless mabe I get caught on here, but it is my tea break) I passed a competance test to drive a bus in Liverpool, but that was over 20 years ago and I never took up that particular job offer.

So bus driving won't kill me,though they way some of these first bus guys drive they could well be the cause of my demise when I am out cycling.

Actualy its not difficult at all,I own my own home have a nice car thats paid for,take holidays on a regular basis,,,look after your money and it will look after you.

you forgot talking on their mobile phones whilst driving and eating sandwiches

They are actualy trained to very high standards and you this video as a training aid:http://www.worldofdave.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/yes%20and%20no.htm