Cooper ludlam...

Did anyone work at cooper ludlams, i worked there between 1984-1992. it was just around the corner from the meadow pub just off shalesmore.

Did anyone work at cooper ludlams, i worked there between 1984-1992. it was just around the corner from the meadow pub just off shalesmore.

I often worked at Cooper Ludlem, wiring and repairing the polishing machines.

I remember Ian Cooper and Pete Ludlam also Jim and his brother Sam

My wife worked there straight from school in 1968, she has many memories from there including losing two finger ends on the new stamping machine. Some of the names are Madge and John G, May and Ernest P, Betty D.

She remembers all the names mentioned in the previous post

I worked at cooper ludlam in 1985 till 1987 when made redundant when I left school at 16. Remember Ian cooper and Pete ludlam who was my supervisor in the warehouse packing department.

Many times I went to meadow at lunch time. Does anybody remember me I met my ex husband there.

Edited by Susan68

On 03/07/2020 at 01:05, Susan68 said:

I worked at cooper ludlam in 1985 till 1987 when made redundant when I left school at 16. Remember Ian cooper and Pete ludlam who was my supervisor in the warehouse packing department.

Many times I went to meadow at lunch time. Does anybody remember me I met my ex husband there.

Who was your ex husband