Blades superstore and shirt numbers

I went again to pick up my little'ns home shirt again and was told No Numbers can be printed again !!!. I went down like 3 weeks ago and was told the numbers would be in and ready to print on that Wednesday :huh:

Like i said went down again Saturday and was told the same thing yet again :loopy:

Dose the shop only print on Wednesdays or summat or is this mixup being draged about due the the league legal stuff going off and league replica sales ???

Sheffield United announced publicly that if you bought a shirt, you would not be able to get Numbers / Letters printed on the back until united know what the whole hearing thing will result in.

This is due to a loophole in the system which means that if the shirt was sold wrongly presented i.e coca cola championship number rather than a premiership number, customers would be able to claim a full fefund.

Therefore to stop the losses, the club have simply held out until all this is sorted.

Plus on top of this, United have also said they dont want you to have names printed as squad numbers have not yet been submitted for next season, and they didnt want fans to get the wrong combinations!

Sheffield United announced publicly that if you bought a shirt, you would not be able to get Numbers / Letters printed on the back until united know what the whole hearing thing will result in.

This is due to a loophole in the system which means that if the shirt was sold wrongly presented i.e coca cola championship number rather than a premiership number, customers would be able to claim a full fefund.

Therefore to stop the losses, the club have simply held out until all this is sorted.

Plus on top of this, United have also said they dont want you to have names printed as squad numbers have not yet been submitted for next season, and they didnt want fans to get the wrong combinations!

cheers Matt, it's for my little lass who wanted her name on the shirt for her birthday. I'll give them a ring up again at the shop around the end of this month to see if the sale side has been sorted.

Cheers again Matt

Eric

BTW i managed to sort my shirt for next season http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/449/im004083at6.jpg

Ey up Eric... it's been a while since you talked shirts? I thought you'd been collared, but looks like you pulled something out of your sleeve again.:hihi:

You could always take the shirt to Decathlon... they print shirts and you could pick whether you wanted PL or Championship letters :)

You could always take the shirt to Decathlon... they print shirts and you could pick whether you wanted PL or Championship letters :)

thanks mate , You have any idea on prices . The blades shop is £3 shirt number and £1 a letter, if it's like that i'll be there ASAP !!!!

thanks mate , You have any idea on prices . The blades shop is £3 shirt number and £1 a letter, if it's like that i'll be there ASAP !!!!

It's not too far out of the way I don't think... can't remember exactly :)

cheers for all that helped, i'll be nipping down town with my little ones new shirts and getting them made up as she will be when she see's them:love:

There's a whole lotta love in this room :love: :love: