Any advice on how to make some friends?

Yes both of you please come along. It's only one evening and after all, you can leave if you don't like it ... but I'm sure you'd enjoy yourselves.

i wanna come....

Your going rnt you? :confused:

Back on topic and for the purpose of diva... yeah, a forum meet is always a good way of enforcing a friendship with those who you chat with here on the forum. Definitely recommend coming along to one and who knows, you might enjoy it. Anyway, as I see it, you have nothing to lose only something to gain from the experience.

I take it we will be seeing you next Wednesday then?

Right in the middle of my week off work...might have to ask the missus if I'm allowed out :hihi:

Right in the middle of my week off work...might have to ask the missus if I'm allowed out :hihi:

Why not bring her along? She might like a night out too :)

She might indeed...but I suspect it will be a case of 'theyre your freinds...'

I'll ask ;)

Don't suggest slimslid... she will run to those there hills and will never be seen again :D

This type of 'joke' (if such it can be called) is wearing rather thin by now. :rant: Considering that nobody on here actually knows me in real life you are hardly in any position to judge. I am actually one of the nicest people you could hope to meet and it would appear that so many people here have got the completely wrong impression about me.

I know I must sound really sad but i have come to the realisation that I don't have any friends. I know a few people at work etc but they are my work mates and not my friends (especially now I'm the boss)

I moved from Glasgow to Sheffield about 6 years ago and haven't made any friends since coming here. I have one friend that lives in Glasgow but I'm always the one doing all the running, phoning visiting etc and I've realised that she's not a real friend so that leaves me with non!

I am a really bubbly chatty and friendly person who is - in my opinion inteligent and funny :) but I find it difficult to make friends and get myself a life.

Any ideas? :help:

stay on here a few weeks and you will be beating them off with a very big stick

I'm a happy go lucky girl, have my own group of friends but finding it all a bit boring at the moment, half are mostly boys and the girls are in uni (not in sheffield but from sheffield) and the others don't seem to wanna do stuff or change or see outside the box!! back at home i have "my girls" i just don't seem to have that here in sheffield and finding it a bit hard now esp. as it's summer

it's rubbish being an out of towner isn't it missk

I have been texting debs off the forum, she's lovely and I'm looking forward to the meet!