Peter stringfellow

On my way down Bradfield rd yesterday around 4.15 i could swear i saw Peter Stringfellow going into Regents Courts Flats along with 3 other people,does anyone know if he has any relatives on there.

On my way down Bradfield rd yesterday around 4.15 i could swear i saw Peter Stringfellow going into Regents Courts Flats along with 3 other people,does anyone know if he has any relatives on there.

where they all young women:)

In the Star somebody wrote that Pitsmoor used to be affluent. Fowler St was thought to be a bit posh at the top then when you walked down to the bottom it definitely was not posh I lived in the middle. I know Peter Stringfellow went to Pyebank the same school as me so what street did he live on.

In the Star somebody wrote that Pitsmoor used to be affluent. Fowler St was thought to be a bit posh at the top then when you walked down to the bottom it definitely was not posh I lived in the middle. I know Peter Stringfellow went to Pyebank the same school as me so what street did he live on.

Andover Street, about 100 yards up from Brunswick Road, i carnt remember the number.

Was he wearing a thong? Had he combed the mullet?

He is in town looking to buy up some of the Blockbuster outlets,which he will refurbish and use for adult entertainment.

He's going to be a dad again, he's after the child Benefit.

His aunt lives in there and he visits her quite often

I heard that Regents Court is becoming quite a centre for celebrities and the like.

I heard that Regents Court is becoming quite a centre for celebrities and the like.

Becoming? This threads from almost 6 years ago! :)

you would have thought with his money he wouldn`t let his Aunt continue to suffer having to live in Regents Court ,and would have bought her a lovely little pad in the countryside .