Lush Products!

I like Lush stuff, but can't stay in the shop long. I cheat and buy all my stuff online from someone I know, as per my signature:D

When my husband wants to buy me something nice he ALWAYS buys me a lush gift set. The only reason he gets me this I've come to notice is so he can use it himself. He loves it and isn't afraid to admit it. They do some lovely male gift sets as well as every days shaving stuff etc so everyone gets the benefit even my daughter uses the ickle baby bath bomb.

I sometimes buy them from ebay, save a bomb (pun intended) but I mostly go into the shop i like the lush experience!

i wish i could use this stuff, but the scents make my skin break out in a rash everywhere. and yes this includes the stuff they claim is hypo allergenic.

my bf uses the sonic death monkey shower gel.

I like the products but if I stay in the shop for more than 5 minutes I have a migraine for the rest of the day.

mm just opened a bar of sultana soap that I got for my birthday and have to share the complete :love: of this product. To be honest, on the shelf it looks pretty unassuming and would always get passed over for something more enticing looking but it is gorgeous! I can't stop sniffing myself!

Had it with a little monkey bubble bath bar piece in.(now sadly rip) :love::love::love:

I love a nice bath.

i love the snow fairy stuff - i bought lots at xmas so it would last me the year!

i wish people would get me the sets for birthdays etc, much nicer than other gift sets!

mmmmm

oh as a similar nice smelling thing, asda have alberto balsam shampoos and conditioners at 99p - all smell lush! i got strawberry and cream shampoo! :love:

Mm being off work means i get to indulge in bathing rather than showering and have sampled many lush products over the last week or so....

My new favourite bathbomb is the silver cloud. It is so pretty when you drop it in the bath, one end goes blue, the other end goes green and the water then sparkles with silver bits. I nearly saved my bathwater to show my friend i went out with last night it was so pretty. :)

I've also been trying... Champagne supernova, my usual big blue, snowfairy (again - never tire of this) Christmas kisses and then also using Body Shop's vanilla spice bath melt and their cranberry bubble bath. I also found some original source lemon shower gel which i took to my mum's house and loved that as well.

Tonight's is going to be an avobath. :)

And the popcorn they now pack it in smells so lovely. Wondering whether to put it in a sock or something to scent my sock drawer?

Can't say I like it. I feel sick every time I go past the place. The sickly sweet stench is horrid.

I feel exactly the same way. I hate walking past LUSH shops. They just make me want to throw up. I don't find the smells pleasant at all.

ive been using lush for years and i love this place.

mar bars, and the ones that smell like those old gremoline bubblys.

also i used to love the ginger perfume.

cant stand their sales attitude; within 2 minutes of walking in the door they're sales staff are on 2 ask whether you want any help; I could understand that if I'd been browsing around for 5-10 minutes but give me a break 2 minutes. :(

I couldn't agree more. I go in sometimes for Mrs. TeaFan, and it really grates, as does the way their marketing is so matey. Quite how early 21st century society got so twisted that we now have shops pretending to be your mate, I've no idea. If anyone from Lush marketing is reading this - really, just <blank> off, you are not my friends. Go away, and stand a good distance from me. And putting a little sticker with a drawing of whichever minimum wage-slave was chained to your production line to churn out your (admittedly quite good) soap products doesn't endear me to you either.

And the popcorn they now pack it in smells so lovely. Wondering whether to put it in a sock or something to scent my sock drawer?

I put all my lush purchases in my undies drawers until I use them, it makes them all smell yummy!!:D Although I do get strange looks from the hubbie when he catches me sniffing my socks!:hihi:

Nah not for me. I bought some of the face scrub. It was just green dirt in a pot.