Lush Products!

Lush is by far my fav shop in the world. I would recommend buying stuff individually though not in the boxes as you get so much more for your money.

I think the staff in Lush are great. They really know their stuff and nothing is to much trouble. I went a few months ago and I was in for ages - I'm pregnant and was concerned about what I could and couldn't use (which is everything in the shop btw) I got a few freebies and felt great coming home with my treasures. I'm going back tomorrow to see whats in the sale!

Got some rather delightful rockstar soap and happy hippy (or something like that) shower stuff today! Though the big sale signs in the shop do seem to be a bit of a lie as I saw no reductions! But hey ho, some nice smelling stuff for me :)

I've just ahd a bath with one of the bath bombs i got for xmas, i came in one of the gift boxes but i foolishly binned the labels so don't know what its official title is.

Anyway, it was yellow and when fizizng it releases lots of stars and confetti, its beautiful!

BUT! i called my boyfriend in to show him the pretty water, and he thought I'd peed in the bath! :nono:

Plus I now have stars all over my body lol!

:hihi:

The worst ones by far for 'bits' were Fairy Jasmine - full of fine glitter, and the one with a ton of seaweed in it. Try getting slimy seaweed out of your bath! Eyuw!

I regularly use Lush soaps, in particular Sexy Peel and Ice Blue and extra virgin olive, although I still keep going back to Pears transparent. I also use their Triple Orange Blossom shaving cream. Butch or what :rolleyes:

Because I have eczema I have to be fairly careful with anything with lots of scents and colours in. Bit of shame really because Lush looks so inviting. Having said that I've heard people rave about their 'Dream Cream' which is meant to be ace for eczema. I'm a little skeptical as it has olive oil in the ingredients which is can damage the skin barrier.

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Try taking a warm bath daily. That is less dangerous than putting olive oil on your body.

Thanks, I have a shower daily, and apply an emollient from the chemist. That works for me. 

Unfortunately fragrance free soap and medical emollients aren't very exciting. Though I do use an EdT if I go out of an evening.