Who Remembers The Wapentake?

My ticket was got for me the other week ..... apparently .....

heh id check before you turn up dude :P

oh and i finally got mi motorhead ticket yay

wallbuilder, are you a bricky called aidan? ( sorry if wrong spelling! )

Made me smile! I cant imagine Haydn even being able to turn a PC on!!

he's still alive and well tho :)

I got my ticket a few week ago now i'm going with a couple of friends but they arn't stayin late so may tag on to you Jackie if you dont mind ,i'm so looking forwards to it.

:D Hey rosie

Dont mind if you do:lol: Hopefully be there bout 11.00 poss a little later.:headbang: Dont think I'll be staying right till the end but def be there on fri cu there :wave: later jackie xxx

:hihi:Hey rosie

in answer to your question some way back :loopy::loopy: I do remember Emu n Rhino :roll::roll: not seen either of em fer a long long time. :) Jack bumped into rhino bout six seven years ago he was alive n kicking then and still at BT but other than that not seen or heard of em since Eric / Wolfie still going . Still married to third wife Annemarie. still got six kids although two of em have now left home. one living in Lincoln to'ther still lives in Sheffield. Oooooh n he dont live on Edward St anymore :wave: cheers jackie xx

Edited by jackielynne
adding more info

so...........who elses definitely going to the wap reunion?

me fer one,:suspect: Rosie fer two:suspect: as fer knowing anyone else don't know bout that:roll::roll: you just have ter get there n guess who's who :help:

"cheers ma dears" :wave: later jackie xx

me fer one,:suspect: Rosie fer two:suspect: as fer knowing anyone else don't know bout that:roll::roll: you just have ter get there n guess who's who :help:

"cheers ma dears" :wave: later jackie xx

sadly ive had to cancel my trip due to money reasons *sigh*

I remember playing table footbal with a mate against two hairy bikers while drinking gold label one saturday afternoon. Classic!

There is a Wapentake reunion at the casbah on the 26th of November you can find the inormation on the wapentake face book page.Just thought a few may be interested.:)

Thanks for the info on the Wapentake reunion - will see who else wants to go. With the current government its starting to feel like 1980 again anyway, so its time to dust off that Whitesnake t-shirt!

jackielynne,Emu and I were together for 19 year ,married for 15.

i do loved it and the loud music back then i loved going in, 1976 77

what was that little pub called on the corner almost opposite the city hall, it was knocked down years ago. a great atmosphere

i do loved it and the loud music back then i loved going in, 1976 77

what was that little pub called on the corner almost opposite the city hall, it was knocked down years ago. a great atmosphere

That'd be the Albert!