Who Remembers The Wapentake?

:hihi:hey Nefertari

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My Profile Still on facebook, :lol: if you wanna check out What I been upto lately and join my list of ever growing facebook friends

:wave:later jackie xxx

Dirty Greasers who you kidding :mad::mad: Just cos we all happened to have long hair n biker jackets dont mean we were dirty Long live Heavy metal n bikers jackie xx

Edited by jackielynne
decided to remove the quote

Brill when i used to go in in the 60,s.Wasnt a rock bar and your feet didnt stick to the floor like they did when it turned to a rock bar.It was ruined then.

With ref. to Chris Heaps, Sheffield NWoBHM band Panza Division/Lonely Hearts mainman Glenn Marples is playing a gig at the Boardwalk on Sunday 24th Oct. Billed as "Glenn Marples & friends (friends being Andy Fisher - Lonely Hearts, Andy Barrott - Geddes Axe/Chrome Molly, Alan Bark - Seventh Son) the band will be playing songs by Panza Division, Lonely Hearts (Chris roadied for both bands on many occasions) and some new songs recorded recently. Proceeds from the event, which remembers Chris and Dave Kilner, will go to "Help a child have a chance" - I think this is what used to be the "Help a Hallam Child" charity. Further noise on the night will be provided by DJ Lez.

Sez who :suspect: That was part of the waps charm.:loopy: That plus them bikers :cool: all that leather,:love: and the rather haunting smell of patchouli oil mmmmmm !!!! handsome men and amazing bikes :wave: later jackie

The old faces are now of course aging disgracefully but it is certainly true you did tend to recognise one another . Used to go out to Matlock Bath on a sunday and play 'spot the Wap regular' and when I do bump into some-one nowadays we usually start chatting as though we only saw each other last week rather than the couple of decades it now is.

wallbuilder, are you a bricky called aidan? ( sorry if wrong spelling! )

No wallbuilder not a bricky :lol::nono: aiden.Think he said he was a chris.?

There is a bricky somewhere out there called Hayden.:suspect:

He Used to frequent the Grapes usually on a wednesday night for pool

matches:banana::banana: Hope that helps :wave: later jackie xx

:hihi: stonecircle

Ye he did have a brother called davy, :D

Did marry a jean.went to his wedding Reception with my other half jack at what used to be the Victoria Hotel: bigsmile:

now called the Holiday Inn in Sheffield.:banana::banana: Not seen davy fer years though :wave: later jackie

There is a Wapentake reunion at the casbah on the 26th of November you can find the inormation on the wapentake face book page.Just thought a few may be interested.:)

:D ye I know Rosie.:headbang: Already got my ticket. :banana: You going this year,might cu there then:lol:later:wave:jackie xx

There is a Wapentake reunion at the casbah on the 26th of November you can find the inormation on the wapentake face book page.Just thought a few may be interested.:)

ooh ill be in sheffield that day too?? thatll be a friday?

as im going to see motorhead in leeds on the 25th (thursday) and then coming through on the train the next day

i aint on facebook tho to see info :( aint there a proper site lol