Ever had an unrelenting Crush?

I used have a crush on Kathy especially when she used to refer to me as dock ;):D

You also say 'from what you gather' their relationship is not going too well - is this just from his side or have you observed it first hand? Are you sure that this fella is not just stringing you along and encouraging you that its ok to flirt with him? I may be well off the mark, not knowing the situation myself, but I have seen this happen a lot.

Everyone has a crush on me :D

Everyone has a crush on me :D

Aye.. where have you been? Not seen you around these here parts for many a month :)

What is the difference between a crush, lust and infatuation?

(there's no punchline, I am just curious!)

What is the difference between a crush, lust and infatuation?

(there's no punchline, I am just curious!)

That's a very good question. I was wondering that myself when reading this thread earlier.

StarSparkle

Have now withdrawn from the situation. Will not see him again, or be in any situation in which he, too, could be. Will just have to deal with this alone.

Have now withdrawn from the situation. Will not see him again, or be in any situation in which he, too, could be. Will just have to deal with this alone.

congratulations on being strong and making a decision either way :)

I wonder where the expression "crush" originated from is it American, is it something to do with being crushed against your crush, perhaps Waltheof a nd pattricia will be able to enlighten us soon!!!!!

You've done the right thing. That's probably not much comfort to you right now, but you'll be glad in the long run.

According to my dictionary of slang, cressida, crush in the romantic sense has been around since the late 19th century--I don't think it's American but I'd have to find a citation to clinch that.

crush - clinch - crush - clinch

as a psychologist this is telling me something - you are obssessed with getting obssessed - ain't that the truth?

Mod. Note

I just removed over a dozen posts between two people that could have been better dealt with in PM, after complaints form other users.

To the folks involved - and you KNOW who you are - you're now starting to take the Michael. Please don't carry on and make me push the ban button.

Thank you.