Ever had an unrelenting Crush?

I currently have an intoxicating crush on someone and I just don't know what to do! I know that this person is involved with someone but from what I gather they are constantly telling each other to go off and be with someone else, as they are not getting on too well. My current situation is not conducive to allowing this crush to continue, and although I am desperate to be out of said situation, due to circumstances, it is not possible at the present time. I have no idea how the recipient of this crush feels. One minute they are very very flirty, the next they are incommunicado (although their lives are horrendously busy). What would you do? It is starting to become a major infatuation, and this is just so unlike me!

nobody can help crushes.

theres just some spark certain people seem to have with someone, some are really strong

I started with a crush about five-ish years ago, and it hasn't relented, think it was true love...

I have had crushes in the past and they have passed eventually. How long you had this crush?

This is mammoth! Would you act on it? I am trying to make it go away, but it just won't. It is ridiculous. I don't know if this person is the same with everyone, or if it is just me. I have had this crush for about 5 months, and it is just getting worse.

I've had 2 crushes recently ....:o not helping homelife

Nothing has come of them and I'm sure they'll pass ....

One might not tho :o and could end in tears , so hopefully I'll wake up one morning and the crush is gone....:rolleyes:

My advice to you is play cool and lie low - It maybe that the person you have the crush on may leave their partner and the fun can begin.

If not - It may get to the point where you just have to tell them.....Test the water 1st though:suspect:

This is mammoth! Would you act on it? I am trying to make it go away, but it just won't. It is ridiculous. I don't know if this person is the same with everyone, or if it is just me. I have had this crush for about 5 months, and it is just getting worse.

Can you act on it? If these feelings have persevered thus far what do you have to loose by asking them out? If that's really not an option then it will pass eventually unless you end up like me :roll: I had a crush on an employee, things would have never worked out, it persisted for a year before it finally passed. Was a real tough situation as I was also in love with my husband of the time!! I was a rather confused person for a while, but my head won out in the end.

If you can test the water, or if its just not an option let it pass and talk yourself through it :)

I am so out of 'the game of crushes' etc that I wouldn't even know how to test the water anymore. How can you tell if someone is really reciprocating these days, or just being a total flirt?

I am so out of 'the game of crushes' etc that I wouldn't even know how to test the water anymore. How can you tell if someone is really reciprocating these days, or just being a total flirt?

As a woman I'd push 'em up against a wall an get a feel of their packet, but that can backfire rather badly :D Always fun though!

As a woman I'd push 'em up against a wall an get a feel of their packet, but that can backfire rather badly :D Always fun though!

*holds onto knackers*

...How can you tell if someone is really reciprocating these days, or just being a total flirt?

Ask. Really. There's nothing worse than an unrequited crush. Put your cards on the table and say you're interested and take it from there. If it bombs, then at least you know where you are. If it doesn't, then you can decide what you want to do about it. Sounds like a bit of a messy situation though.

Alternatively, I'd second that approach :hihi: .