I swallowed my ball from tongue bar

After I swallowed mine, I learnt a lesson to always have a couple of spares in the house.

Easy to say that after the event though eh?

:hihi: I read a story about some detox holiday where people had a lot colonic irrigations and someone passed a marble during one of them that he'd swallowed 20 years before! It doesn't bare thinking about where it was wedged! :gag:

After I swallowed mine, I learnt a lesson to always have a couple of spares in the house.

Easy to say that after the event though eh?

i'm the same - i get through about 1 a month! i've usually got a spare one in my purse for if i swallow one while at work.

if here a ping against side of loo i will know its safe but rest assured wont be using it again:gag: :hihi:

It might be easier (and much more fun) to poo on a sheet of cardboard then drag a magnet across the underside, if the poo moves you've found it, and if the kids are handy you can give them an practical demonstration of magnetism.

lol i swallowed my ball of my tongue bar has any1 else swallowed something like that :hihi:

only you clair could do that,have you had enough of the fish and chips in cornwall

if here a ping against side of loo i will know its safe but rest assured wont be using it again:gag: :hihi:

OOOooohhh:gag: ! Minging:gag: ! Just hope it passes through ok, You are due in court or off abroad anytime soon are you, You'll have the alarms going off!;)

couldve been worse, couldve swallowed MY ball

errrrrrm

couldve been worse, couldve swallowed MY ball

errrrrrm

:o :o Mel!!! :P:D