Prince Edward School, 1940/50/60s

Hi Susan,Dave Hoole here,how yer doin flower.Talk about "time flys and sausage rolls"he he:)I remember when we were kids,one of your freinds who lived near you was Ann Cutts,do you remember her.Have to say Sue we had some great times, Dave.

is this valerie hopkins,hope so ive been tryning to find you. its sue haywood,ime on face book as sue wentworth,get intouch love would like to meet up x

Hi Sue sent you a PM It is Val fantastic to hear from you lol val:)

Hi there,John boy Dave Hoole here we used to scrap like cat and dog every day at the bus stop at the manor top,when your bus came the number 71 you used to jump on the open backed bus, usually with a very rude gesture,next day best of friends.Hey John can you remember you and i in the juniors swinging on the big old lead water pipe in the lad's toilets and all of a sudden it broke and water went shooting every where,we got socked and laughed our heads off but Mr.Cross the headmaster took a dim view of it and gave us the dreaded cane, us being the milk monitors and all "setting the example"
hiya dave ,remember when we used to go out shooting as teenagers and our motorbike trip to newcastle in the snow ?

Hi Susan,Dave Hoole here,how yer doin flower.Talk about "time flys and sausage rolls"he he:)I remember when we were kids,one of your freinds who lived near you was Ann Cutts,do you remember her.Have to say Sue we had some great times, Dave.

hi dave, yes i do remember anne. are you on facebook, look me up its susan wentwor, hope to hear from you soon x

Is that my old mate Alan Tyrell,hope i've spelled your name right Alan,Yes i do remember going to Newcastle. on my 250 Royal Enfield,God that was more like an epic journey,we arrived there like two pieces "of frozen hen ****2 to qoute some old Sheffield lingo.ha ha.

Is that my old mate Alan Tyrell,hope i've spelled your name right Alan,Yes i do remember going to Newcastle. on my 250 Royal Enfield,God that was more like an epic journey,we arrived there like two pieces "of frozen hen ****2 to qoute some old Sheffield lingo.ha ha.

ha ha thats right mate,we sopped under the motor way bridge to thaw our hands out then called in the pub at scotch corner that was a good bike you had if i remember right you pushed the baffles out so it sounded louder :D

Hey up Alan,Yes i do remember the TA days,when we had the weekend away at the army camp at Scarbourgh,somehow you got to do some good stuff,and i got stuffed in the kitchen peeling potatoes,How did that work ha ha.Can you remember the officer who came into our camp room at 5am,ish and he started fireing his revolver with blanks in it,he scared the liveing daylights out of us.Have to say though Alan it had the desired affect.it woke us up sharpish,he he good old days al wernt they,Dave.

Hey up Alan,Yes i do remember the TA days,when we had the weekend away at the army camp at Scarbourgh,somehow you got to do some good stuff,and i got stuffed in the kitchen peeling potatoes,How did that work ha ha.Can you remember the officer who came into our camp room at 5am,ish and he started fireing his revolver with blanks in it,he scared the liveing daylights out of us.Have to say though Alan it had the desired affect.it woke us up sharpish,he he good old days al wernt they,Dave.
yes mate they were,and that same officer caught me smoking and i had to pick up every dogend on the barracks :D hope to see you soon for a pint or two mate

Hi there Alan,Yes we will go for a pint,Iwill look forward to that mate,but i'v got a funny feeling it will be more than just a pint or two or did you mean gallons,ha ha.Dave.

Hi, can't believe I've got back in touch with a few old pals from school, just wondered if anyone could help me get in touch with a school friend of mine who used to be Sandra Hewitt and Wendy Grice

Hi old dave you've guessed think ive guessed who u r. This is the first time i've used this forum nice to read about old good friends, lost touch with most of them years ago.

hi val,nice to hear from all the old school mates i lived across from hagues chippy on wulfric rd.didnt you have a twin sister named pam all the best dave