Prince Edward School, 1940/50/60s

same teachers as when i was there .Also mr brown mr thomas was headteacher and deputy head was miss robinson.Mr graham got engaged to one of the lady teachers just about the time i left she was the sewing teacher but cant remember her name

we must have been there at the same time.I remember Mr Graham getting engaged i cant remember here name either.it seems a long time ago.some of the pupils i remember tom bamford.john perkins'mick nutall.david hoole.

those lads were all inthe year below me .i now think miss theobald was the name i had forgotten.Denise milbourne got in touch with through friends reunited yesterday havnt talked to her in ages have asked her if trevor was any relation so watch this space

not wanted posted already

Edited by bushbaby 3
already posted

those lads were all inthe year below me .i now think miss theobald was the name i had forgotten.Denise milbourne got in touch with through friends reunited yesterday havnt talked to her in ages have asked her if trevor was any relation so watch this space

sorry to hear that bushbaby thanks for letting me know.

i was in Harlech, we never won anything!!!

I left in 68 my house name was firth the others were huntsman.chantrey.forgot the 4th.must have changed names after i left.

Hi,

I've just joined this Forum, wished I'd found it sooner.

I went to PE from about 1959 till 1965. I remember lots of the teachers and pupils names mentioned earlier. Would love to know what happened to them?

The most memorable teacher for me was Mr. Swift who taught me for two years running 3rd and 4th.

If any of the previous posters would like to contact me I can be reached through my Flickr account. I'd love to get hold of any old photos anyone may have of the clases and teachers.

cheers,

i was in mr swifts in fact our class was the first he taught when he came to teach at prince edwards

I don't know when he started at PE, but he was okay guy. I was in the same class as Chris Purshouse, Mick Worrall, etc.

I left in 1965 does anyone have any knowledge of who's still around and their whereabouts now?

BB3: Could I possibly have a look at the photo you mentioned in an earlier post?

cheers

Edited by NoWayHosey
Typo year correction.

I also went to Prince Edwards school in the early 60's and my last teacher was Mr. Williams. As I remember he was very strict and a maths fanatic. The others in my year were Christine Nichols. Robert Kane, Terence Vause, Diane Booth just to mention a few.

i did not mention a photo but i have looked back through the posts and a photo is mentioned bt fiat 500 i left about 1967