Prince Edward School, 1940/50/60s

his name was roger ,but since the 60' and coronation streets harry hewitt, he has always been called harry by his mates

Does anyone remember Hagues chip shop, corner Fairleigh/Wulfric Road? My husband David's father and mother worked there, the family lived on Basseldene Road. Still looking for his football team photo or any photos of that era 1950/5, I know not many had cameras

Does anyone remember Hagues chip shop, corner Fairleigh/Wulfric Road? My husband David's father and mother worked there, the family lived on Basseldene Road. Still looking for his football team photo or any photos of that era 1950/5, I know not many had cameras

I left Prince Edward school in 1938 and when it was games time we used to go down Ridgeway Rd to the play ground just before you got to the church Does anyone remember a house on Ridgeway which was just before the path to the play area it had a name over the door E MO HYM we all used to say a china man lived there and it was years later i realised it was My HOME in reverse.The girls at that time had a very good baseball team I believe they won a few trophy,s

Although I went to Pipworth school we had to go to Prince Edwards for dental treatment. My father would pick me up from school and take me to the dental clinic on our pony. I didnt think it was extraordinary untill I met an old school mate years later who remembered reminded me of it.

My Dad, Edward Dalton would have attended around the early to mid 1940s, he was born 1936. He lived on the manor but not too sure where, I'll ask for more details.

Anyone remember Ann Addy or Pat Riley. who i think went To Prince Edwards around the early 1950s ?.

I remember Pat Riley,wasn't she a friend of Jeanette Peck ,they were in the year above me at P,E.

I remember Pat Riley,wasn't she a friend of Jeanette Peck ,they were in the year above me at P,E.
they would have left 54/55

Pat & I were friends when we were Teenagers,we both lived on the Birley.Did Jeanette live at Sky Edge ?.

Pat & I were friends when we were Teenagers,we both lived on the Birley.Did Jeanette live at Sky Edge ?.

I believe Pat was the Manageress at the Classic Cinema at one time.

I might be wrong but I seem to think she lived on ridgeway rd, remember once going to a dance at Birley school with a friend,and Pat Riley with her friend,that's a long time ago,don't remember if I saw her again after leaving school.