Prince Edward School, 1940/50/60s

any one attend prince edwards in the 90's?

shakespeare iwas there along time before you it was in the fifties

my son was there from 1997 until he went up to myrtle springs in 2002

I left in'89.

"In no particular order...Beverley Earnshaw, Kim Clarke, Pat Smith....enough said.

"

beverly earnshaw is my cousin and i remember all that hair ! we used to play together occasionally but i never got the doll thing. I got the hair thing though !!!

I was at prince edwards from `66 till i started at hurlfield in `70

does anyone remember or know what happened to Jenny Firth,

julie plummer and pam slater Someone mentioned Mr Hill? I remember him telling a group of us off ! we were stood on some ice slides between the new gym and the corridor and as he ranted I slipped on the ice and took his legs out from under him, my house lost points for that !!

Peterf eh? I know who you are sunshine but something that i didnt know in all these years is that you are Beverley Earnshaw's cousin...kept that one quiet....or was there something more to 'playing' that you arent telling us!!! hope you are ok mr F keep in touch.

Peterf eh? I know who you are sunshine but something that i didnt know in all these years is that you are Beverley Earnshaw's cousin...kept that one quiet....or was there something more to 'playing' that you arent telling us!!! hope you are ok mr F keep in touch.

Yes and i know who you are, and where you live!!!

Beverly Jane Earnshsaw and i were only ever "kissing cousins " and only 9 or 10 years old at the time, I was heartbroken when she went to Ashleigh and i was sent to Hurlfield, but her hair lives on in my dreams !

Still looking for information on Jenny Firth, Julie Plummer and Pam (strawberry blond) Slater and Andrea Wilson (used to live in the butchers shop on the corner of windy house lane and wulfric road )

There seems to be some uncertainty about how long Miss Pilgrim taught at Prince Edward School.She was my class 4 teacher (year of the 11+exam) in 1943, so we know she was there as far back as 1943. That year she taught the 4B class and Miss Randall taught the 4A class. I think it was the custom for the two teachers to teach the bright kids in 4A in alternate years.Just my luck to be in 4B.

Does anyone have a copy of a Prince Edward school football team in the local papers not sure of the date from 1951 to 1953 . If so could you let me know the date or let me borrow the photo please. Have looked at the papers in the library and not able to find it.