Ladies and PMT!

ok...this is an oldish thread...but i got scared....people seem to have had really bad experiences with the implanon...i was told it helped pmt and stuff

help?!

Right girls, how many of you suffer with it? I`m talking full blown, "I`m a b***h and want to hurt people pmt!"

And how do you deal with it?

Or do you not deal with it, and leave your lovely oh at home cowering under a table, and diving for cover?

I`m just curious as since I was sterilised 2 yrs ago, I am a really horrible "thing"(the only word for it), the week before my period.

I will fight any body or anything that tries to blame it on my hormones!

I have made an appointment at the docs to get more prozac as this does turn me into a nice person again, instead of the demented screaming banshee cow that I have become for one week of every month!

Discuss at your own pace, but don`t take too long cos I might just kick off and start spitting my dummy out again.

Guys, this isn`t just for the ladies, your experiences on this may help (if you dare tell us)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good god, I'm not that bad with PMT... I just get a bit tearful... Charity adverts/spilt milk will set me off :hihi:

I've noticed I'm worse now that I've come off the pill :confused:

I've noticed I'm worse now that I've come off the pill :confused:

Me aswel :confused: I wasn't as bad before but now i'm no longer on it i just lose my temper really quickly :hihi: :hihi:

Me aswel :confused: I wasn't as bad before but now i'm no longer on it i just lose my temper really quickly :hihi: :hihi:

Yup, me too... More tearful, more sharp... Think I'll go back on it lol

Don't really experience it thankfully, although I am somewhat shorter on patience about three weeks into a cycle...

I suffer from it for a couple of days before a period but the worse is I always get awful headaches which make it even worse.

My otherhalf infuriates me because if I lose my temper at all or snap at anyone he goes whats a matter is it the time of the month why do men do that its so annoying:rant:

it must be awful for my little brother!! there is my mum, her gf and me all in the same house and we tend to have periods at exactly the same time and i get completely violent ! and everyone else gets mardyy

anyone answer my question of does the implanon do anything to your PMT..make it better or worse?

Yup, me too... More tearful, more sharp... Think I'll go back on it lol

lol i'm not going back on it :hihi:

Im like a raging nutter the week before then the week during i am an emotional wreck and worry about everything. Im also absolutley shattered during my period. In fact i could fall asleep now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm always glad when the decorators finally arrive.