Ladies and PMT!

Yes you would, you try and wind me up on purpose so that you can laugh at me.....:mad:....Its a good job i :love: you...:)

No. But you've brought a happy memory for me! My old Staffy, Punch, had a habit of leaping up and landing on people's laps. Three stone of over-enthusiastic dog landing on your jewels did seem to bring tears to the eyes of some men.

It got to the stage when any man coming into the house was automaticaly handed a cushion to protect himself!! Worked fine with close friends, who knew the score, but comparative strangers tended to find it strange at first. However, they soon caught on.

Ah, happy days.

Dozy

yes close friends knew that the cushion was really to protect there family jewels from you punch was just the excuse

mind you does remind me of the time when i was a boy aged about 4 my dad had just come back from the hospital after having that little op to avoid having any more of me and i was so happy to see him i ran up to him as he sat down on the settee and just as i was in striking distance i tripped, and as a grow man typing this i can fee my dads pain. my mom (there no longer married) takes great delight when this story gets mentioned as apparently the welling was quite substantial

sorry dad and sorry for going off topic but i just thought the ladys would get a smile from that one

I never knew that :suspect: My poor poor son must be going through torture,

pack his case and send him back home to mummy.......NOT :hihi::hihi:

Its me that goes through torture :mad: do you know how hard it is getting all the horrible thoughts out of my head....:)

We're taking the patio up soon and laying a new one, so if you dont see him for a while its cos he'll be very busy :evil:

yes close friends knew that the cushion was really to protect there family jewels from you punch was just the excuse

mind you does remind me of the time when i was a boy aged about 4 my dad had just come back from the hospital after having that little op to avoid having any more of me and i was so happy to see him i ran up to him as he sat down on the settee and just as i was in striking distance i tripped, and as a grow man typing this i can fee my dads pain. my mom (there no longer married) takes great delight when this story gets mentioned as apparently the welling was quite substantial

sorry dad and sorry for going off topic but i just thought the ladys would get a smile from that one

I know I shouldn't laugh, but that is soooooo funny. :hihi::hihi:

Its me that goes through torture :mad: do you know how hard it is getting all the horrible thoughts out of my head....:)

We're taking the patio up soon and laying a new one, so if you dont see him for a while its cos he'll be very busy :evil:

Can your dear father in law help aswell? :hihi: