Ladies and PMT!

women use pmt as a an excuse to get back at us men, my girlfriend goes in to a monster for the week lol she litteraly bites my head off for breathing

women use pmt as a an excuse to get back at us men, my girlfriend goes in to a monster for the week lol she litteraly bites my head off for breathing

I do that to people sometimes but it's nothing to do with pmt! They just get on my nerves :)

Serves you right - you should be more considerate than to breath in her presence. Typical selfish male.

Dozy

Serves you right - you should be more considerate than to breath in her presence. Typical selfish male.

Dozy

:huh:

*holds breath* =/

and another thing. if you know that your going to be like a banshee for a short period every month cant you say to yourself "its the PMT and my boyfriend isnt cheating, making a mess, spending all the money, pulling his weight, drinking too much, going out with the boys too much, watching too much tv"......

repeat it a hundred times before you go to bed the night before the trauma starts.....:help:

and another thing. if you know that your going to be like a banshee for a short period every month cant you say to yourself "its the PMT and my boyfriend isnt cheating, making a mess, spending all the money, pulling his weight, drinking too much, going out with the boys too much, watching too much tv"......

repeat it a hundred times before you go to bed the night before the trauma starts.....:help:

quote for truth.

*runs away*

I never had PMT, but my boyfriend was usually doing all those things - explain that!

if you can :hihi:

I never had PMT, but my boyfriend was usually doing all those things - explain that!

if you can :hihi:

Duhhh! You are dopey sometimes :loopy:

He was a man, wasn't he???? What more explanation do you need?

Dozy

Duhhh! You are dopey sometimes :loopy:

He was a man, wasn't he???? What more explanation do you need?

Dozy

Well, you're not just Dozy by name, then? It was a rhetorical question intended to tie mikey10 up in knots ... :hihi:

Well, you're not just Dozy by name, then? It was a rhetorical question intended to tie mikey10 up in knots ... :hihi:

Give over. He'd just have got all excited at the prospect of being tied up .......:hihi:

Dozy

Give over. He'd just have got all excited at the prospect of being tied up .......:hihi:

Dozy

You too are in good moods tonight. You obviously arent sat there with eyes popping, clenching a dagger, waiting for the poor bloke to come home. He no doubt has been in the pub all night trying to avoid satan in the house, aka PMT Bird.

God bless HRT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:love: