New chicken place on the wicker

while I was passing the wicker today, I stopped in the old dixy chicken place for some much needed grub, its called renjis now or something.....It seems it has new owner ship now, the thing that suprised me the most was the cheap prices, £1.99 for burger/chicken meals I havnt seen them prices for meals for AGERS, I think it is the cheapest place in town/close to town for meals.

thank you for letting me waste your time with that boring tripe :D

Hi this place is called Raja's, it has been open for a few years now, nice food though :hihi:

Hi this place is called Raja's, it has been open for a few years now, nice food though :hihi:

It has been shut for a while and recently opened back up.

You'll find most of the chicken places and other businesses are owned by the same people or people in the same family.

...why dont people eat seagulls? i find they have more meat on them and have that authentic taste of parkwood dumpit site!...

You ever tried to catch one of those b*ggers? :)

At them prices its most likely to be dog or cat than chicken ;)

while I was passing the wicker today, I stopped in the old dixy chicken place for some much needed grub, its called renjis now or something.....It seems it has new owner ship now, the thing that suprised me the most was the cheap prices, £1.99 for burger/chicken meals I havnt seen them prices for meals for AGERS, I think it is the cheapest place in town/close to town for meals.

thank you for letting me waste your time with that boring tripe :D

Nice one, will be visiting there tmrw lol! :thumbsup: