Sheffield United Relegation / Appeal Megathread

Owls fans: Do you support United in their quest for reinstatement?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Owls fans: Do you support United in their quest for reinstatement?

• Yes
    • No

yawn yawn yawn

clearly you have no idea besides what you have seen on the tv and papers. if you look further into this you will see we will be reinstated back ot he premier league

Yeah, and we (ie Leeds) will be back there too come the season after next.

Either that, or playing local derbies against a promoted Farsley Celtic in the 4th Division. Now that would be a match I never thought could happen!

Incidentally, speaking of FCFC, I see the 'mighty' blades are off to Throstle's Nest to be giant-killed by Farsley soon, in a pre-season. 'mon the Celtic! :hihi:

The only way Sheffield United players will be in Europe next year is if WW3 breaks out.

We have been robbed and we are fighting for justice it's as simple as that.

yeah, but you ain't looking for justice like, say, the stephen lawrence family.

We have been robbed and we are fighting for justice it's as simple as that.

naw, they'll never refund last years season ticket money.:hihi:

Anywho after all this arguing, if anyone is interested in looking at some pictures and a video from today... have a looky HERE.

:hihi: :hihi:
naw, they'll never refund last years season ticket money.:hihi:

[/b]

It's probably more like trying to reason with a turnip. (With apologies to real turnips everywhere.)

Nice post, especially after Snook mentioned about childish name-calling:thumbsup: Done well there chuffinel.

There is a difference between football rivalry (I, for instance, always want United to finish above Wednesday), and just childish name-calling and 'my dad is better than your dad' behaviour. It is the same difference between someone who is concerned about immigration and the bigoted foaming at the mouth racist... I'm sure you can see which one you are here.

There are plenty who are the same for United, and I'm sure the hatred and bitter rivalry must fill some kind of void in some peoples lives, but some of us just want to see what is good for the game, and for the city. I, for one, am a United fan who wants to see Wednesday do well, and I'm encouraged by the progress they are making in the face of adversity... It can only be good for the city to have two teams who are looking like potential promotion/play-off contenders.

I realise this falls on deaf ears though, like trying to reason with racists, I suppose.

Snook, unfortunately for you, it does fall on deaf ears. I would like Uniturd to go back to the Premier league as much as I want to tie a piece of bacon around my todge and lapdance for a hungry rottweiler.

As for your remark about me being a racist ( which it quite clearly is ) Well, thats just laughable.

the blindness behind thinking 'were definately gonna be in the premiership' by blades fans is quite something...ok you can 'hope' something might happen but it looks really unlikely to me.

Would West Ham be forking out for Scott Parker (and maybe Darren Bent) if they thought they had any chance of being demoted? and the players would certainly not sign if they thought it was the case.

They should stop crying about it and try to build for the coming season and push for a playoff spot.

Being a owls fan it really dosnt bother me what happens at utd.I like most owls had a good day as the utd fans would had things been reversed when they went down.Agreed West Ham have been fortunate but they were fined and paid it.The FA are a bunch of ******s as we all know but taking things to the courts ete will make headlines for a whole day at most.If utd were to get things overturned then good luck to them.I just cant see the Prem lg , Fa whatever being pushed into a corner by Sean Bean and some sufc fans.The president it would set would open the flood gates to all kinds of madness.Teams saying goals not given when the ball crossed the line and getting relegated on goal differance"remember Chesterfield in fa cup"not the same but you get me point.Just think that the pwer and money these groups generate wont be pushed about by any one club.Unless its a top six one .:hihi: :hihi:

:D always look on the bright side of life :D