Wordsworth Ave. taped

a section of wordsworth is taped off by police and surounding areas

anyone any ideas

I was told this morning by the local newsagent it was a stabbing that happened during a party

Usual SF groundrules apply - no naming of folks, show respect for those involved and if anyone witnessed it, contact the Police and don't post anything here that might impair investigations.

Thanks!

Which end of Wordsworth, Southey or Ecclesfield?

Which end of Wordsworth, Southey or Ecclesfield?

I was out on my bike at 7.30 this morning, there was a police car blocking Wordsworth Ave just after Chaucer School and another one about 300 meters further down Wordsworth Ave. As i was on my bike the very nice policeman let me cycle pass the road block and from what i saw it was the junction of Southey Hill & Wordsworth Ave that was taped off and i think the junction of Southey Hill & Lytton Rd was also taped off and / or a house around that area.

Can't be this - this happened on a previous night . . .

''A man was left shaken when three masked thugs armed with a shotgun forced their way into his home just after midnight and demanded cash.

The 61 year old answered a knock on the door at 0015. Three men then forced their way into the house in Deerlands Avenue, Parson Cross.

One man was armed with a shot gun and all three began making demands for money.

The resident handed over a small amount of cash before they fled. The victim was unhurt but he and his family were shaken by the ordeal.''

On My way to work this morning...6.45 am... the area from Wordsworth Avenue/Southey Hill junction.... going up southey hill was taped off... 2 cop cars on wordsworth and police up the hill....Lytton Rd. There was a party last night??? i think the whole area could hear the music:gag: there was also areas on the grass on Lytton Rd taped off....

the masked thugs was the night b4:gag:

On My way to work this morning...6.45 am... the area from Wordsworth Avenue/Southey Hill junction.... going up southey hill was taped off... 2 cop cars on wordsworth and police up the hill....Lytton Rd. There was a party last night??? i think the whole area could hear the music:gag: there was also areas on the grass on Lytton Rd taped off....

the masked thugs was the night b4:gag:

And what a wonderful area of Sheffield that sounds to live in.

For all the trouble the police went to yesterday morning, taping half the estate, i cant belive that nothing Happened??? Nothing on the radio, nothing on the local news... Nowt in star... Must av been one hell of an expensive contact lens ?? :hihi:

someone must know??:suspect:

or are we in the need to know zone??:suspect: :suspect: