Parkway traffic @ 7:30am (started June 2003)

We're moving in with the in-laws next week for a couple of months. They live in Halfway/Beighton area and I was wondering what the traffic is like at the bottom of the Parkway about 7:30-ish. I'll be leaving for work at about 7:15 and expect to be in Broomhill for 8:00am. What are my chances ?

Thanks

Col S

Normally traffic's not too bad at 7:30. It tends to pick up at around 8:00. Having said that, you might be pushing your luck to get into Broomhill for 8:00, although the best way to know is to try it.

I go the other way and hit the Parkway around 7.45 at which time the traffic into Sheffield can be banked up past the Handsworth turn off and sometimes further.

shouldn't have much trouble getting through at that time1

forget the parkway for broomhill.try halfway/beighton to manor top/abourthorne/to ice rink/st marys gate /towards hallamshire hospital/then broomhill cuts out the parkway and its easy .do it all the time

from Beighton to Broomhill: why not try the tram? 15 minute walk from the University...

yes i think thats the better option the tram....as it could be nightmare mate....

Im pretty sure he knows his route now, as this was 7 years ago...