Facebook or Myspace - which is better?

Which is better?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

Which is better between Facebook and Myspace?

I prefer facebook as it's not covered in horrendous glitter graphics, bands you'll never listen to and random people tend not to friend you, and it's not an affront to every design aesthetic bone in my body.

Facebook is a little plain, but it's allowed me to get back in touch with some people I might not have been able to otherwise.

http://www.virb.com has a neat way to deal with horrendously overcustomised profiles - the "remove customisation" button. Although it would be more use if anyone actually used the site...

myspace by far...facebook has limited options and profiles are pretty dull...its got a lot more vain people on as well.. and the worst part...you see someone to add..and what can you see about them?...ermm. a tiny tiny picture and location and NOTHING else!

plus i like all the music around myspace

facebook, without doubt..

you generally can't add a person without actually knowing them, so you don't get messages from random teenage emos trying to add you, just so they can increase their friend list or promote their crappy band..

i've been contacted by some real blasts from the past via facebook, whereas myspace is just annoying..

Facebook any day - stripped of CLKs.

Additional point: 'CLK' is an acronym I heard originating from your neighbouring Nottinghamshire... ...it stands for: Chavvy Little Kid

:)

facewbook is much better - easier to do, i can actually READ other people's prfiles without pictures flying over the screen!

plus there's lots of new applications evolving :)

I can't decide which website I like more. I think they both have different qualities about them that make them great sites. If they combined the two, it would be awesome! :)

Bebo's better than both imo

Facebook's not that user friendly but great for Uni's

Myspace is far too cluttered

I prefer facebook. It's a lot easier to read, and you don't get randoms adding you to simply boost their friend count. It depends on what your definition of 'better' is though.

Facebook all the way. EdnaKrabappe, as of last week, you can now upload music onto Facebook too. :)