Why are some people so rude?

me too, i hate bad manners, it costs nothing to say please and thankyou, my children always use their manners, and me of course, :)

i hate bad manners..:)

Lip up Fatty was a decent song though!!! :hihi:

It just seems a little unkind NOT to warn new members about him. Do you really think it's fair to allow him to sneak up on newbies without any sort of warning?

He nearly scared me out of my wit the first time I came across him.

Dozy

I was off the forum last year for a few months, when i came back i found out about the jabber wocky and i have never been the same since:suspect:

:suspect: Hello, may I join in this topic please?

Darn, I forgot what I was going to say now .... :hihi:

OH yes, ...... Welcome to SF winterwillow :)

Thankyou for letting me join this topic. :)

Lip up Fatty was a decent song though!!! :hihi:

:hihi: like it Dennistowler

I try to be polite all the time and always let people go first hold doors open for others etc. But twice within 2 days I have had a sarcastic remark back after a query. Once by the bus driver on asking if the bus went into the village he replied the name on the front gives you a hint.

The second was the Dr's receptionist on enquring that I may have Rubella and did she want me in the surgery her snappy reply was How are you going to see the Dr otherwise.

And here is me thimking I don't want to ruin some pregnant lady's life.

hazel

I just wanted to say how disgusted with some people nowadays,

I was in town the other day (midday) and whilst waiting to board the 22 bus a 'lady' got off and I realised the 'lady' was actually a man in ladies clothing and a wig etc, this doesn't bother me however the comments of the other people in the queue was disgusting to say the least, and deliberately said aloud for the 'lady' to hear.

now whether the 'lady' was a transsexual or just going to a party I don't know, but to be ridiculed when they are possibly going through a major event in their life and just want to be accepted for who they are not what they look like is beyond me. :huh:

shame on you minorities of Sheffield!!!!!,

rant over :rant:

shame on you minorities of Sheffield!!!!!

Well done for bumping a 6 year old thread to post a racist comment :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done for bumping a 6 year old thread to post a racist comment :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why is it a racist comment or are you just trying to be funny?

Why is it a racist comment or are you just trying to be funny?

presumably he/she was referring to the potential implication in the phrase "minorities of Sheffield"

presumably he/she was referring to the potential implication in the phrase "minorities of Sheffield"

What, he or she thinks minorities cant be criticized or something?