Who would you miss most..?

Its the patronising comments I wouldn't miss. But thats by the by. I actually miss Heyesey even though I never agreed with anything he said, he just had such a good way with words. Was he banned? I know he was a popular choice for the 'ignore' button.

He wasn't banned, I've asked if anyone knew why he left before.

I miss artisan :o I hope he's back soon, as for the rest of you, it wouldn't be the same without jabbers, melthebell, rubydazler,patricia, babychickens, miniminch, moonbird, medusa, pete_fcs, sharpsinger, willman, sparklygem,Draggletail, soloman1, JoeP, bago, lathario, binty, baileys mum, starsparkle and where gypsy hack??? There's so many more I've forgot but don't wanna do a haley barry :suspect:

At least you got a mention babychickens! Not one of the mods or admins has been mentioned, but I reckon that if we all disappeared, the first time someone spammed the forum, or the first argument where someone got personal then everyone would miss us.

Hey!!!!! I gave you a mention, way back in post 108!

Its the patronising comments I wouldn't miss. But thats by the by. I actually miss Heyesey even though I never agreed with anything he said, he just had such a good way with words. Was he banned?

Quick answer - No he wasn't. :)

Hey!!!!! I gave you a mention, way back in post 108!

Oooops- sorry I missed that DIVA. Fank ew muchly.

*blushes*

At least you got a mention babychickens! Not one of the mods or admins has been mentioned, but I reckon that if we all disappeared, the first time someone spammed the forum, or the first argument where someone got personal then everyone would miss us.

I don't think anyone becomes a forum moderator to win a popularity contest.

Oooops- sorry I missed that DIVA. Fank ew muchly.

*blushes*

You're very welcome.:)