Best Sunbed Tanning Place In Sheffield

Hi there

The future missus and I get married in 3 months and want a nice base tan for the wedding. We are also off to the Maldives for our honeymoon, so if I dont have a bit of a tan already, i am gonna burn to a crisp.

Where in Sheffield is the best place to get a sunbed tan? I know there are so many different prices/inclusive minutes for your money/free creams etc etc etc.

Where should we go???????

Cheers

Stebbil

dont bother!

why do all that damage to your bodies,get spay tanned a couple of days before,you could even try it now:)

dont bother!

why do all that damage to your bodies,get spay tanned a couple of days before,you could even try it now:)

getting a base tan before you go away does actully decrease the effect of getting burnt!! having a spray before you go awy will not help your skin. fact has proven that sunbeds are actually of some use in the prevention of geting burnt.

There's a sun bed place on chappel walk. £28.00p 66mins on the 240watt stand up sun beds!

I agree, i am fair skinned and need a base tan or else I DO burn. We used to go to a place in Worksop that was really good value, but it has closed now so need to find one in Sheffield.

Plus, I think spray tanning can make people of a certain complextion look orange, and knowing my luck I would end up looking like the Tango man on my wedding day!

Try Brown Sugar on Ecclesall Road - if you log onto their website and print off the online voucher and take it with you - you can get 3 mins free or a mystic tan for £10 - 3 mins isnt long but at least you can check it out for free.

http://www.brownsugartanning.co.uk

do 2 x 6 mins a week to start off with for 1 month

then either 8 or 9 mins x 2 per week for 1 month

= good base tan :D

I live right in the middle of the city, down in the Riverside Exchange near the Law courts. Could do with a place that is open late on weekdays to go after work.

Have you considered hiring a sunbed? I used to hire one for about £30 a month and you don't need much room for one.

I live right in the middle of the city, down in the Riverside Exchange near the Law courts. Could do with a place that is open late on weekdays to go after work.

that one on chappel walk is the best for you then! it's open till 6.30pm mon-sat

Would love to hire one, but live in a 1 bed flat I am afraid

Have you been yourself Blade? Any idea on prices or if they have a website? I do like the look of the Browsugar one on Eccy road - looks quite professional, yet with that will probably come quite pricy