Roadrunner at the Cricket Club Aston

Thanks riff raff got in touch with spro.much appreciated.

Thanks riff raff got in touch with spro.much appreciated.

Welcome.

Nice lad then, and settled with his own family now.

A little success story....

I got a notification so I expected something new........but last post was 3 years ago

Hope you are all still alive and kicking......dont answer if youre not

Its Alan Mayfield btw

Ive just got my bus pass....not that I intend using it much but its a milestone

Met up with Hoss in the Royal Oak Ulley new year 2018....got royally ******....my lads took me home before I got banned......following Feb 5th I fell off a ladder and broke my foot........taken to A&E and who is sat there...Hoss

Not seen him for donkeys and then twice within a few weeks

On 03/06/2007 at 21:00, RiffRaff said:

Another name from that era has just come back to me - Richard (Dick? Rick?) Porrett.

Bit of a lad, but a good 'un - I remember him being run over by a biker after getting in some bother at one of the east coast resorts. Both legs broken, in plaster and on crutches for months, poor ***.

I can see him now, struggling to get on the late night (11pm!) Sheffield - Worksop 85 bus after a Friday/Saturday night out in Sheffield!

Didn't quieten down much!

Richard Porritt is my uncle.

I know he'll bol**ck me for saying this but but Ray (Banks) has been very ill recently, nearly lost him a few weeks ago, he's much better than he was but its a long haul. I know there are people around that remember Ray and although he hates the attention i know you would wish him well, so sod the old bugger!! Get well soon mate.

Further to the above, Ray back in hospital again, was hoping to be a couple of days but keeping him in. I will relay news as i get it.

On 31/03/2020 at 20:44, TechnicAl said:

Hope hes recovered 

He's a lot better, will never be A1 again, just learning to take things a bit easier.