Anyone recommend a website hosting service?

My current hosts aren't terribly reliable but they are pretty cheap. Anyone recommend a cheap but reliable website hosting company?

Cheers! Evaxx

Hmm, if I wasn't skint I'd sign up for them and do the site for the Karate club I'm in, as it's cheap enough and 60 Gig a month of bandwidth is plenty even if the forums got busy (and they wouldn't, no forum where I'm the admin ever does).

IX webhosting's pretty good - from $3.95 a month.

Only reason I didn't choose them was 'cos they don't take PayPal, and it was important at the time.

Eventually settled on Banana Hosting - based in Cyprus. Very little down time, and helpful/speedy support if and when needed.

I use their Lite 100 plan, incidentally.

Hi,

I use Wiser Hosting (wiserhosting.com]) and have never had any problems. The support I receive from this company is 100% and very speedy. Basic package £25 per annum (ideal to begin with).

Cheers

Well Intech are cheap, reliable and friendly. All staff use MSN Messenger and are on for most of the day so you can directly talk to them about any issues you have. Prices are pretty competitive in the scheme of things...

and most importantly, all hosting comes with CPanel, which is :D :D :D!

http://www.dataflame.co.uk - Cheap, Good bandwidth and CPANEL. Also the tech support was good as this was my first site and they talked me all the way through it.

http://fuzioned.com/sgre/shared.php

I've used this company for a few sites, personal & business - never had a minutes downtime, loads of help if its needed and all the bells and whistles you would expect.

I've used Dataflame in the past and they were also good, if a bit slow with answers to queries sometimes (only a minor gripe - not so much slow, as not as fast as with fuzioned)

I'll second Webbo with the WiserHosting recommendation. I use them for hosting my web design client's sites and I've found them reliable and good value for money. All of their packages include PHP support, Perl, MySQL and Cpanel for configuration - including the basic £25 p/y one.

uk2.net

£1.99 / month

1000MB Space

50GB Transfer

PHP, MySQL, CGI

FTP

30 Email Addresses

blah blah blah