The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

cant wait for the new series. the house looks great - upside down again like last year.

I will probably watch bits of it. The late night / early morning bits, as there is little choice at night.

But I agree with earlier posters, I would probably find it more interesting, like the first series (which I caught glimpses of), if they didn't just put a load of clowns in.

:rolleyes:

I need to get out more...yet you're the one posting meaningless comments about something you don't even like...yeah, I'm sure you're the one to give life getting advice

Oh My God did you see Victoria Beckhams new hair style in Hello magazine ?

It's just sooooooo coooool, I love her, but I read she is going to dump David, it's just soooo controversial, I'm sooo worried for her.

Has kate Moss put weight on ? Is she back on the drugs ? Will she dump Pete ? it's all just tooo interesting.

Oh, Oh, Oh, and did you see Jordan in Take A Break, she is like sooooo skinny.

I can't wait for big brother to start so I can sit and watch complete strangers being boring 24 hours a day.

I hope thay have racists on this series, it was so funny, I just had to keep watching.

It's just sooooooo coooool, I love her, but I read she is going to dump David, it's just soooo controversial, I'm sooo worried for her.

Has kate Moss put weight on ? Is she back on the drugs ? Will she dump Pete ? it's all just tooo interesting.

I can't wait for big brother to start so I can sit and watch complete strangers being boring 24 hours a day.

I hope thay have racists on this series, it was so funny, I just had to keep watching.

Haha. They should bring back the Salon, then they could watch people have their hair cut as well. Gripping.

Have I ever said that racism is funny? No. Nor have I mentioned Victoria Beckham, nor Kate Moss nor Jordan, so your attempt at wit falls short of the mark. Why do you even bother posting on this thread when Big Brother is obviously so far below you evidently superior intellect? Why aren't you posting about much more worthy things that you do with your oh so full and meaningful life?

Why do you even bother posting on this thread when Big Brother is obviously so far below you evidently superior intellect?

I like to see what the other half counts as entertainment, fat, gobby, racist, z-list nobodies it seems.

Guest Ant
I like to see what the other half counts as entertainment, fat, gobby, racist, z-list nobodies it seems.

The "other half"? Watching BB is a class thing, is it? You're the better half, right Nick?

Well that suggests that you need to get out more too, if you really don't have a better use for your time.

Guest Ant
Oh My God did you see Victoria Beckhams new hair style in Hello magazine ? It's just sooooooo coooool, I love her, but I read she is going to dump David, it's just soooo controversial, I'm sooo worried for her. Has kate Moss put weight on ? Is she back on the drugs ? Will she dump Pete ? it's all just tooo interesting.

If you email one of the mods, there's a facility on here to change the "Registered User" text under your avatar. I don't think anyone has "Heeley Troll", yet.

Guest Ant

You've totally missed the point. What made the racist scenes riviting viewing was witnessing a pretty obnoxious, and for some reason highly popular minor celeb showing her true colours and witnessing her inexplicable popularity with the public crash and burn. If you can manage to watch it on more than one level, yes, I know it's hard for you, you'll understand the draw.

The "other half"? Watching BB is a class thing, is it? You're the better half, right Nick?

Thats right.

BB is not a class thing, it's an IQ thing. If watching people sit round doing nothing is entertaining you then perhaps your brain cannot process the additional information contained in other, more stimulating, programs.

Thats right.

BB is not a class thing, it's an IQ thing. If watching people sit round doing nothing is entertaining you then perhaps your brain cannot process the additional information contained in other, more stimulating, programs.

Your like a broken record when it comes to BB nick, face it- there going to continue to put it on every single year for many years to come as it attracts large audences and earns c4 shed loads of money.

your not gonna changes peoples views on it, why don't you just ingore it.