The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

I can't believe my timing. I leave the country just before the new Big Brother! I'll be able to completely ignore it!

I can't believe my timing. I leave the country just before the new Big Brother! I'll be able to completely ignore it!

Depends where you're going, most english newspapers are distributed worldwide.....just think, you'll be laid on the beach in the hot sun, listening to the waves and the light breeze caressing your hair.

Then you tilt your head to watch a gorgeous senorita walk by and catch the front page of the sun as the guy on the next sunbed has it open and it reads 'Transvestite murderer to be introduced into BB house!'

:hihi: :hihi:

*crouches in foetal position and rocks back and forth*

I'll be in Australia, mate. Well away from The Sun.

If only I could ask for a 20% rebate on my tv license for the duration of BB. Then I'd be happy.

*crouches in foetal position and rocks back and forth*

I'll be in Australia, mate. Well away from The Sun.

You're in luck! The Aussie BB's just warming up for the winter... :hihi:

As you'll be aware ( if you're a fan of BB ) the new show kicks off in just 2 weeks time!:o:thumbsup: It's the last Big Brother to be staged at the usual house as the lease for the land has ended and a new house will be built in London for next years show.

As there is always the need for info, you can share your exclusive news! feelings and updates here :heyhey:

So, first question, Who's in the house this year??.... I have absolutely no idea just yet, but as per usual the producers are tipping it to be the steamiest BB yet. Housemates will be given spy camera's to carry around and will be filming in places we aint seen before :huh::suspect:

As for all other news - check HERE for official updates.

OMG. A Big Brother addict as well as being pig fan.:help:

You're in luck! The Aussie BB's just warming up for the winter... :hihi:

*crouches into foetal position again, shuffles into nearest cupboard, and refuses to come back out until 2036*

Starting it on Apprentice night is just plain daft.

I had hoped they wouldn't try a nd 'top' previosu years by being so obvious in their desperation for publicity. I don't know if any of the stories I have read are true but things like splitting the house, favouring 1 housemate in particular to cause friction, sending in ex's etc etc is just so cliched. Surely they should have faith in the contestants they have chosen and let some of the entertainment or drama unfold on its own rather than poking it with a stick every 5 seconds

Some people will watch any old crap.

OMG. A Big Brother addict as well as being pig fan.:help:

Nice to see a blunt spouting informative words of wisdom. Nothing to do with Big Brother at all, aren't the blunts a happy lot these days :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Nice to see a blunt spouting informative words of wisdom. Nothing to do with Big Brother at all, aren't the blunts a happy lot these days :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Ah ha ha ha! Boom Boom! :hihi:

I still say BB is overrated drivel.