The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

i agree, the hidden gardens are getting very boring now. they should have a underground passageway that goes out from the house so contestants can go into the outside world for a few hours if theyre good.:)

Agree, I hate the hidden gardens/houses thing.

Keep them all together like in the beginning. They won't be expecting that.:D

Did anyone catch the Big Brother show last night about the old contestants and what they're doing now?... 90% of them are back to their old jobs whilst the few with abit of enterprise have managed to start up their own businesses.

Jason has his own gym, Spiral's album comes out next year LOL!:gag::hihi: and that annoying chinese bird with a foul mouth is doing a course in plumbing!! ha ha! ( at least it isn't tiling ):hihi:

Hahah, yeah, I saw it, made me remember Spiral's rapping, sooooo terrible! :hihi:

well, Big Brother 8 is starting tomorrow night (Weds 9pm) and I thought i'd start the Big B 8 thread ;) - so here it is ;)

I cant wait tbh ;)

13 weeks, 16 housemates (so i have been told)

theres a list of names in todays paper of the housemates who will be going in. it was leaked by someone who works at channel four. :)

I cant wait tbh ;)

Yeah I know. OMG! OMG! It's gonna be SOOOOOOOO cool!

Whats all this about a gay couple going in? Half the housemates are gay? a gay wedding? That's why we have a multicoloured eye logo this year! :hihi:

I always look forward to BB - but this year I am really excited as I have tickets for friday night!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tried for 6 years to get tickets and finally succeeded!!!!!!

I always look forward to BB - but this year I am really excited as I have tickets for friday night!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tried for 6 years to get tickets and finally succeeded!!!!!!

you have tickets?

which friday night? :)

this fridy night!!!! - still not sure whether its an eviction or some more housemates going in

Yep only a day to go folks!.. then say goodbye to your summer LOL!:hihi: Lets hope theres some eye candy in there this year.:cool: