The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

The Twins waz robbed :(

StarSparkle

As i said above...

I think there will be a lot rants about this in the papers tomoz, race issues etc...

BB couldn't win either way tho, win its coz e's black, lose its coz e's black...

Bless he didn't want to leave, good on Bri, no doubt the twins will be getting lots of offers in via agents etc... if i were an agent i'd snap em up.

60.8% of the final vote says not.

*Can't believe we finally disagree on something:hihi:*

you only know what they tell you

60.8% of the final vote says not.

*Can't believe we finally disagree on something:hihi:*

Looks like it! :o

I still think it was a fix - apparently, according to the Digitalspy BB Forum, people were trying to vote for the Twins, in the last half hour, and finding their votes weren't being accepted....

BB wanted a black person to win after the CBB fiasco earlier this year, and got what they wanted. But better Brian than Liam

StarSparkle

As i said above...

I think there will be a lot rants about this in the papers tomoz, race issues etc...

BB couldn't win either way tho, win its coz e's black, lose its coz e's black...

Bless he didn't want to leave, good on Bri, no doubt the twins will be getting lots of offers in via agents etc... if i were an agent i'd snap em up.

They're an advertisers dream, as Seany said

StarSparkle

As i said above...

as ian wright said i would like to see a brother win a white man couldnt say that without an uproar

as ian wright said i would like to see a brother win a white man couldnt say that without an uproar

I saw that earlier too and thought it was a nice thing to say, well a brother has won!

Big Brothers Big Mouth should be an interesting watch with all housemates

I managed to miss the whole series.

Actually, up until this afternoon when I overheard someone on a cafe talking about it, I'd forgotten the program existed.

Emily Parr was robbed.

True :thumbsup: if it hadn't been for that pancake Charley, we would have seen more of her....

Glad Brian won, seems like his hearts in the right place and he's also a tad simple too which makes it more endearing. I liked the fact that everyone was tarted up, Davina with her Wizard of Oz outfit, the twins, Shabnam, Chanelle covered in powder and paint an then the winner is announced 'Brian'. . . . Runs around with a football shirt on under his white shirt that is far too small for him!:hihi:

Personally I'd have liked Jonty to win, then at least he could have paid for a few V.I.P dances in Spearmint Rhino's.

True :thumbsup: if it hadn't been for that pancake Charley, we would have seen more of her....

Glad Brian won, seems like his hearts in the right place and he's also a tad simple too which makes it more endearing. I liked the fact that everyone was tarted up, Davina with her Wizard of Oz outfit, the twins, Shabnam, Chanelle covered in powder and paint an then the winner is announced 'Brian'. . . . Runs around with a football shirt on under his white shirt that is far too small for him!:hihi:

Personally I'd have liked Jonty to win, then at least he could have paid for a few V.I.P dances in Spearmint Rhino's.

Yeah what was the point in the football shirt? I thought he'd take off the white one but he left it on! Shabnam was annoying as usual - thank god we got rid of her.

In retrospect i wish Lesley had stayed longer and Billie (just for a bit of eye candy)

Yeah what was the point in the football shirt? I thought he'd take off the white one but he left it on! Shabnam was annoying as usual - thank god we got rid of her.

In retrospect i wish Lesley had stayed longer and Billie (just for a bit of eye candy)

Billie was too slow into getting into the swing of things, but once he did he was quite good to watch ( not in a homosexual way ) as he laid into Charley and he knew who the backstabbers were. There might have also been something there between him and Chanelle-the-tart.

Housemates who didn't deserve to be there at all this year were Nikki, Lesley, Carol and Kara-Louise.