The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

Carol has to win wearing them nighties al the time.

lol...i reckon even her eviction outfit is going to be a nightie..:hihi:

I do feel sorry for Jonty as I think he has some deeprooted problems. You can see that he is a sensitive, intelligent person, but just when I think 'ah he's alright bless him' He does something to wind me up. The way he elongates some of the last words in his sentences - thankyeeeeeew, his farting and burping when people are eating and that annoying 8yr old giggle. He can be having a really serious adult conversation one minute then the next he's 8 again. Amy once saw him get out of bed at about 4 in the morning, sit on the floor, fart, giggle like an 8yr old then get back in to bed and go back to sleep! That can't be right for a thirty something year old bloke!

Twinnies to win!! They have me in stitches. I can't believe when I was watching them going into the house on the first Big Brother I out post on this thread asking 'oh why am I watching this?' I think it's been better than last year especially in the diary room.

I do feel sorry for Jonty as I think he has some deeprooted problems. You can see that he is a sensitive, intelligent person, but just when I think 'ah he's alright bless him' He does something to wind me up. The way he elongates some of the last words in his sentences - thankyeeeeeew, his farting and burping when people are eating and that annoying 8yr old giggle. He can be having a really serious adult conversation one minute then the next he's 8 again. Amy once saw him get out of bed at about 4 in the morning, sit on the floor, fart, giggle like an 8yr old then get back in to bed and go back to sleep! That can't be right for a thirty something year old bloke!

Twinnies to win!! They have me in stitches. I can't believe when I was watching them going into the house on the first Big Brother I out post on this thread asking 'oh why am I watching this?' I think it's been better than last year especially in the diary room.[/QUOTE]

Yeah 'Diary Room uncut' has actually been the best Big Brother related programme. The birthday celebration for Tracy was class! They've also shown loads of footage from the diary room to the house, which must make them a bit paranoid that everything they say in there is up for grabs for the rest of the house to see.

What tunes would people like the housemates to come out to? I always try and predict what they might use.

Brian has got to be Brian Storm - Arctic Monkeys

Any other thoughts?

And he's making himself look worse by the minute.

I really liked him at first, but I really can't stand him now. The way he behaved to Jonty the other night was disgusting - hasn't he got any manners at all?

He's a user and a bully, and appears to have nil respect for women, or even for blokes who're not part of his little circle of mates. He seems to find it funny to humiliate and ridicule others, and just comes over as an obnoxious boor.

I normally absolutely HATE seeing/hearing people get booed on BB - I think it's horribly cruel and totally unnecessary - but in Liam's case I'd make an exception. That big head of his wants bringing down in size. He's caused a lot of distress to others in there.

Not that I care greatly about this series, but The Twins to Win! and if not them, then Jonty.

StarSparkle

I totally agree with that post StarSparkle. Hope either the twins or Jonty win it.

At least this year the race is quite open....

I'd be happy if the twins, Jonty or Brian won - though Brian's hardly as endearing as Glen last year for being thick, Brian's got a bit of a temper on him to be honest. Though he is a genuine BB fanboy and I think anyone who is such a big fan deserves to do well. The twins have made me laugh throughout though I imagine in real life they would be a total pain in the backside. Jonty has kept me laughing too, and his whole farting thing is just a way of 'distancing' himself - giving other people something concrete to dislike about him to shield himself from real and hurtful criticism about his character.

I think in most series, Liam would've been out weeks ago like Maxwell, Bubble or PJ from other series, who he is a bit of a copy of, he's just too dull for words. He doesn't deserve to win - TOO ordinary. Nor does Ziggy for the whole hot/cold thing with Chanelle, though he has improved lately and it's true, you can tell he has been very well brought up. I just don't know what to make of the guy. Carol also doesn't deserve to win for her ongoing biatch act with other women in there.

What tunes would people like the housemates to come out to? I always try and predict what they might use.

Brian has got to be Brian Storm - Arctic Monkeys

Any other thoughts?

How about "Ma Baker" for Carole, or

"You're so Vain" for Liam? :hihi:

Is it only me cos i dont get the point of the twins.. I dont really want any of them to win, probably Brian if i had a choice, but to be fair he is a black glyn from the last series.. Or even Liam, just for being honest, or maybe carol for trying every big brother to get on and finally the 8th one she does! Bless!

I did love Liam and Ziggy as the twins. Its got much better in the last week. i might actually miss it!

:help:

What does Ziggy's tattoo say? It's driving me mad!!!

According to another forum thing:

its a Latin inscription which translates as Lets all go to the sun.

:)