The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

I've merged the the threads - it might make more sense to people

sorry to go off tangent............but this year isnt the final bb year.

Ch4 signed another 5 years from Endemnol last year!

Blown to smithereens ? Thank God for that !! :roll:

Hurray ! Why can't they just blow the thing up before it starts and we won't have to suffer this rubbish AGAIN!

sorry to go off tangent............but this year isnt the final bb year.

Ch4 signed another 5 years from Endemnol last year!

Ugh, there's just no justice sometimes... Channel 4 pay probably a fortune for crap like Big Brother, yet the flipping Beeb tells the makers of Neighbours where to go over £300 Mil?! :loopy:

I read somewhere today that BB is starting on the 1st June, a Friday. Not the 30th May.

Hurray ! Why can't they just blow the thing up before it starts and we won't have to suffer this rubbish AGAIN!

Theres a reeeeeeeeeeelly simple answer Betty.

DONT WATCH IT!:loopy: :loopy:

I can't wait for the new series to start, its been a part of my summer for years now so I'm excited! Its always funny before it starts to hear the papers speculating about the contestants, on the from of one today apparently there's going to be a 'nympho' in there, lol, they tend to be pretty wrong.

Also from reading through this why do people bother taking the time to post and say how much they hate it? Do you lot have nothing better to do that comment on something that you don't even like?

Also from reading through this why do people bother taking the time to post and say how much they hate it? Do you lot have nothing better to do that comment on something that you don't even like?

I think those people who take time out to come on here and say they dont like it actually secretly DO watch it. They then tell others they dont like it to sound cool!??:gag::loopy:

Why else would you post?

Of course it could be because it makes them seem mentally superior, some people watch very interesting documentaries and suchlike, but need a balance and find this sort of thing a welcome contrast

Before anyone starts to celebrate, this is not going to be the last big brother.

If you read the thread properly it said last big bro.........................in this house anyway!!!

I really don't mind Big Brother... I'm not an avid fan but watch the odd bit now and again... :hihi: