The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

The only way I will ever watch Big Brother is if it becomes a 'Battle Royale' type show where each dim-witted celebrity wannabe is made to kill each other using a variety of househouse objects until only one survives.

Then they blow the house to smithereens.

Not so much reality TV as a public service.

Have you seen Series 7: The Contenders on DVD. . if you haven't, you really should. .

Unless they start putting normal people in again I can't say I'll be that enthusiastic.

I have little interest in watching a bizarre set of publicity-hungry circus freaks and sexual deviants make idiots of themselves for weeks on end. Whereas watching the goings-on between the relatively normal folk in the first couple of series was actually a little interesting. Wonder if Endemol realise that in trying to make it more controversial/extreme, they've lost the connection with the audience that made it a success in the first place.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch this one

Slowly over the years I've become less and less interested.

I do like DAVINA but even she is starting to get on my t**s ....:rolleyes:

She's very much the Jimmy Savile for our age. Good old Dav,.

Unless they start putting normal people in again I can't say I'll be that enthusiastic.

I have little interest in watching a bizarre set of publicity-hungry circus freaks and sexual deviants make idiots of themselves for weeks on end. Whereas watching the goings-on between the relatively normal folk in the first couple of series was actually a little interesting. Wonder if Endemol realise that in trying to make it more controversial/extreme, they've lost the connection with the audience that made it a success in the first place.

I agree. I enjoy watching the inter-personal communication between the 'normal' sort of people they originally had in there - not the circus freaks and the just downright embarrassing exhibitionists they've had on in recent years.

StarSparkle

As you'll be aware ( if you're a fan of BB ) the new show kicks off in just 2 weeks time!:o:thumbsup: It's the last Big Brother to be staged at the usual house as the lease for the land has ended and a new house will be built in London for next years show.

As there is always the need for info, you can share your exclusive news! feelings and updates here :heyhey:

So, first question, Who's in the house this year??.... I have absolutely no idea just yet, but as per usual the producers are tipping it to be the steamiest BB yet. Housemates will be given spy camera's to carry around and will be filming in places we aint seen before :huh::suspect:

As for all other news - check HERE for official updates.

Big Brother = most overrated, overhyped pile of sh*te ever created IMO.

C4 should've binned it after that Jade Goody vs Shilpa Shetty fiasco.

'steamiest bb'

Wow does anyone actually get off on such trash?

well I dont get off on it but I cant wait for the program to start!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT POST ON HERE

i'm looking forward to it, got my TVdrive from virgin so i wont miss 1 epoisode!! :hihi:

I read somewhere that the house was to be blown up as soon as the winner leaves, has anyone else heard this?

At least theres some good news.... Russell Brand has quit Big Brothers Big Mouth show!:clap:Story here

I read somewhere that the house was to be blown up as soon as the winner leaves, has anyone else heard this?

Thread about it Right Here!:thumbsup: