The Big Brother 8 MegaThread

Big Brother starts again at the end of this month and it'll be the final one.....:o

in the same house anyway, it'll last longer than the previous Big Brother's, they reckon about 92 days or so and the house will be blown to smithereens straight after the winner comes out!!

Read all about it!:)

day 92 in the big brother house and the charges are set and primed to incinerate the entire building in an incandescant fireball. The housemates are sunbathing in the garden.

:hihi:

Big Brother starts again at the end of this month and it'll be the final one.....:o

in the same house anyway, it'll last longer than the previous Big Brother's, they reckon about 92 days or so and the house will be blown to smithereens straight after the winner comes out!!

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch this one

Slowly over the years I've become less and less interested.

I do like DAVINA but even she is starting to get on my t**s ....:rolleyes:

day 92 in the big brother house and the charges are set and primed to incinerate the entire building in an incandescant fireball. The housemates are sunbathing in the garden.

:hihi:

Now THAT I'd be very tempted to watch!

StarSparkle :D

Day 56 in the Big Brother house: Pete has been summoned to the diary room and has been given a secret challenge, to strap on a suicide bomber vest and detonate it in the living room ......... someone pinch me so I stop dreaming :D

Blown to smithereens ? Thank God for that !! :roll:

The only way I will ever watch Big Brother is if it becomes a 'Battle Royale' type show where each dim-witted celebrity wannabe is made to kill each other using a variety of househouse objects until only one survives.

Then they blow the house to smithereens.

Not so much reality TV as a public service.

If people have a problem with bb they do have the option of not watching it , it makes my blood boil when people complain but keep on watching it.As for blowing it up it is a new publicity stunt ............gets peole talking about it worked hasn't it ?

If people have a problem with bb they do have the option of not watching it , it makes my blood boil when people complain but keep on watching it.As for blowing it up it is a new publicity stunt ............gets peole talking about it worked hasn't it ?

Have to say I would say that's common sense, rather on the lines of "if you don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen" - small doses though I think surely?

Yeah right, ok - but what fun is there in just refraining from commenting? That idea goes against the grain of all that SF is and has been :hihi:

I've only ever watched one series of Big Brother ... I could never get interested in any others the way I was in big Grace, crazy child Nikki and bullyboy Richard ....

The problem with Big Brother is that other sections of the media, particularly certain Radio 1 DJs, babble about it incessantly so even if you never watch it it can be hard to avoid. Thankfully Radio 6 has made this rather less of a problem though.

Before anyone starts to celebrate, this is not going to be the last big brother.

Show makers Endemol have already been looking at new sites for the Big Brother house in west London for next year.