False lives behind a screen

yeah its 019..........

.....and ...Carry on..

.....and ...Carry on..

cant, sorry, there aint half some weirdos and funny buggers on here

Just because I pvted you and told you I was an international jewel thief to try to get you into bed doesnt mean Im a fake!

So then.... sleep with me tonight...?

You cad! It was only the other day you asked me to marry you - and I've got it in writing. I shall be seeing my solicitor on Tuesday in order to take out a breach of promise action against you.

Dozy

You cad! It was only the other day you asked me to marry you - and I've got it in writing. I shall be seeing my solicitor on Tuesday in order to take out a breach of promise action against you.

Dozy

Sue him Dozy. He proposes to every Totty on SF !! :D

Dozy

Erm... I think you`ll find that Im also engaged to the solicitor.

cant, sorry, there aint half some weirdos and funny buggers on here

Ooerr! I think you are right there mate! :suspect::hihi:

Sue him Dozy. He proposes to every Totty on SF !! :D

I used to look after a Mrs Totty!:hihi: :hihi:

I've been examining my conscience, and I've decided that Minnime's right. I've been living a lie and the deception of so many decent folk on Sheffield Forum is mean and unethical. So I've decided to come clean and admit to you all that I am, in fact, Uma Thurman.

I'm sorry I strung you all along. :(

Have u all been drinking or have u all gone mad????

I've been examining my conscience, and I've decided that Minnime's right. I've been living a lie and the deception of so many decent folk on Sheffield Forum is mean and unethical. So I've decided to come clean and admit to you all that I am, in fact, Uma Thurman.

I'm sorry I strung you all along. :(

No!....I'm Uma Thurman!

God it infuruates me certain people on here leading people on pretending to be someone they are not is this the only way they can get their kicks ? Really are sad.How many have you have had the experiance of these false sad people

Well, I can assure you that I am the reincarnation of the Count Cassanova, similar in appearance to a younger Brad Pit, only slightly bigger. Will the real Uma Thurman please step forward.