Sign in to follow this  

Sports Aid '88 - Run The World

Guest Ant

Yeah, I do remember the park being half full. The crowd only went back to the rig with the mixing desk, so the Beeb had a really tough job of framing the "big crowd scene" from afar.

Sport Aid '88 - Race Against Time

Oh no, there is no one seeding the torrent. Has anyone downloded it yet and if so any chance of an upload to Rapidshare or somewhere like it please?

Guest Mod_Man

Downloading the torrent now, many thanks.

Guest Ant

My mate's connection plays up occassionally a busy times. Bearing in mind it's Bank Holiday Monday, it may be iffy today.

Hi Ant, dont mean to be pushy but is there any chance of asking your mate to upload it somewhere please? Torrent sites are very restricted and we can only download it when the person hosting it is online. Cheers.

Guest Ant

It's a 1 gig file, I don't think his webspace allows that size files, I'm afraid. If any of you wanna pm me your addresses he may be able to supply you with more information.

Guest Mod_Man

He's uploading to me fine at the moment. Give it a couple of days, once more of us have it the quicker it will be.

Hi ant, when I said can he upload it I didnt mean on his webspace. I meant somewhere like rapidshare that allows you to upload files such as this for free and in 100meg chunks. I'd be more than happy to give more info on how to do this.

Guest Ant

If anyone is interested, a torrent of the whole of the live programme is now available from this site:

http://thebox.bz/

[sITE NO LONGER ACTIVE - SEE BELOW]

Edited by Ant

Guest Ant

As promised in 2007