Where can I buy new blank cassettes from?

Mapplins, Other Supermarkets, Record Shop Bargin Binns, Electrical Stores. The cheapest I've seen so far is a ten pack in Virgin Megastore for £3

Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open whilst I'm out and about. :D

Does anyone know where you can find Grade II and Grade III tapes?

salster do you have an mp3 or ipod? you can buy a tape that goes into your tape deck that connets to the mp3 headphone part. I have one and its great also means you can keep the music up to date very quickly.:D

Edit to add they cost about £7-£10 but could save you loads on tapes

Just on a note realted to this thread. Does anyone know of "Cut the tape day?" The music lending library have announced that after June the 4th there will be no more tapes. If you see any you are interested in you can request them to be taken off the catalogue, in exchange for a donation.

I went yesterday to get a few but I think I took the last of the good rock/pop ones. The only ones left in that section are Boy Zone and Steps :lol:.

There is still a shelf full of classical music, folk and western and a few Jazz and Blues left.

You may as well take a look as it would be a shame for them to be just thrown away.

salster do you have an mp3 or ipod? you can buy a tape that goes into your tape deck that connets to the mp3 headphone part. I have one and its great also means you can keep the music up to date very quickly.:D

Edit to add they cost about £7-£10 but could save you loads on tapes

Afraid not. I'm a bit old school when it comes to music fomats ;)

Same here. Its the experience that counts :lol:

With cassette players being withdrawn from sale this year the days of blank cassettes are numbered as will blank VHS tapes.

Argos still stock them

I don't think they will go for good for a long time. They are still the preffered format for karaoki machines :lol:

Found some in Morrisons.

Buy a packet of 5 C90 cassettes for £2.99 and get a packet free. 10 for £2.99 bargain.

So now I'm just taping some Black Crowes and Linkin Park for the car. :D