Are You all Real...

It's very frustrating on the SF not knowing who people are & not being able to write exactly what you want, i tend to form an opinion initially by the username & avatar & the amount of posts & i often wonder if the ladies are real & look anything like thier avatars.

It's nice to see Jabbers show his face (if it is his) on occasions, he has the same build & look as me but i'm slightly darker & it hurts me to admit that i'm a little older & more portly & like Jabbers brought up on the Cross, i like his type of humour & i think mine sometimes comes across as being a bit sarcastic & NO i'm not a Jabbers groupie......honest, ok i might have had his photo blown up to 6ft x 4ft at great expense & stuck it on my bedroom ceiling but that's..... OK i will be having therapy. :suspect:

your all sick and disgust me

:D

It`d be a blast if all those pics I posted of me were just lifted from some blokes blog wouldnt it ?

As if I`d do a thing like that :D

Jabber....craftily woven threads like this one won't get me to fall for your "I am what I am!" crap.

You're a bl**dy monster ex-car park attendant with an attitude!

You deserve all the hassle on here that you get!

Signed :-shoeshine-Master of the Rolls-UN Whelk Appreciation Society- c/o Atlantis Conservation, UN, New York with big buildings :) )

Jabber....craftily woven threads like this one won't get me to fall for your "I am what I am!" crap.

You're a bl**dy monster ex-car park attendant with an attitude!

You deserve all the hassle on here that you get!

Signed :-shoeshine-Master of the Rolls-UN Whelk Appreciation Society- c/o Atlantis Conservation, UN, New York with big buildings :) )

Yeah.

Thats YOU clamped the next chance I get! :D

If you saw me you might think I was unapproachable, 5'6" fair, a bit plumptious ( but could lose weight if there was an incentive) have been told I look slim today!!! Still have a back row in the classroom sense of mischief, I have to relieve the boredom and will dare myself - like to have good fun, I think I am still a virgin( so to speak) and am very generous spirited- adventurous in a good way

It's nice to see Jabbers show his face (if it is his) on occasions, he has the same build & look as me but i'm slightly darker & it hurts me to admit that i'm a little older & more portly & like Jabbers brought up on the Cross, i like his type of humour & i think mine sometimes comes across as being a bit sarcastic & NO i'm not a Jabbers groupie......honest, ok i might have had his photo blown up to 6ft x 4ft at great expense & stuck it on my bedroom ceiling but that's..... OK i will be having therapy. :suspect:

Therapy?? Tha' needs a lot more than therapy, you need putting out of your misery - I can recommend a good vet :hihi:

Dozy

"I'm the urban spaceman baby....here comes the twist....I don't exist" !!!!!!

Therapy?? Tha' needs a lot more than therapy, you need putting out of your misery - I can recommend a good vet :hihi:

Dozy

Only if it's a vet who knows a lot about sheep, but it's ok, some lovely gentlemen in white coats are coming for me & they say i'm going on a really nice long holiday, where i can wear my wellies all day long.:|

Will you be able to look after my Abyssinian todger-growler please? And make sure he does his exercises.

Only if it's a vet who knows a lot about sheep, but it's ok, some lovely gentlemen in white coats are coming for me & they say i'm going on a really nice long holiday, where i can wear my wellies all day long.:|

You should emigrate down to Wales then, or New Zealand.

Apparently they know their sheep there.

:hihi:

On topic, I'm more forward on here than I am in real life, people who've seen me at meets will have probably noticed I'm usually a bit quiet in public :(

Unless there's a quiz on or something in the pub I just sit quietly supping my pint of real ale and perving at the barmaids! :lol:

Will you be able to look after my Abyssinian todger-growler please? And make sure he does his exercises.

Now you've gone and mentioned sheep - you'll have Mr Wocky out of his coffin for sure.

Sorry, can't take on any more pet care - my 96 ma-in-law tends to get a tad vicious and attacks "strangers".

Dozy

Unless there's a quiz on or something in the pub I just sit quietly supping my pint of real ale and perving at the barmaids! :lol:

Ah, bless - and they say there's no hope for the younger generation.....

Dozy