Stannington pubs

Care to give us a link to these statistics Sid?

Care to give us a link to these statistics Sid?

Ah, the cavalry has arrived.!!::)

Upper Lower, whats the difference, Stanningtons still one of the best areas in Sheffield.:|

Upper Lower, whats the difference, Stanningtons still one of the best areas in Sheffield.:|

Thank you. A nod of approval from The U.S.A. :)

Its just snobbery, plain and simple.

Yes it is... I'd go back there tomorrow if I had the chance...

I miss it up there..:(

I don't have any stats to hand but it has been proven. Anyway, this is a circular argument and about as pointless as people from Totley Brook saying they live in Dore (which some do). Ultinately they live where the live and will call it waht they like.

BTW the buses distinguish between the two with the 81 going to Stannington and the 82 going to Hall Park Head.

Its just snobbery, plain and simple.

Yes, cos he hasnt said where he lives, and its got to be with the Upper Class in Upper Stannington hasnt it ?

I don't have any stats to hand but it has been proven. Anyway, this is a circular argument and about as pointless as people from Totley Brook saying they live in Dore (which some do). Ultinately they live where the live and will call it waht they like.

BTW the buses distinguish between the two with the 81 going to Stannington and the 82 going to Hall Park Head.

And what about the people who alight from the bus BEFORE Hall Park Head terminus. Do they wander around crying " Can you tell me where I live please! " :roll:

And what about the people who alight from the bus BEFORE Hall Park Head terminus. Do they wander around crying " Can you tell me where I live please! " :roll:

If they are on drugs they do.:hihi: :hihi:

Come on then sid, what is that area called then if it's not Stannington ??

It's not Walkley, it's not Malin Bridge and it's not Loxley, what is it called ????

I don't have any stats to hand but it has been proven.

Not without proof it hasn't.